• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nitric Oxide Supplements

F

fahad

i just started using no-explode recently and i have 2 say that i felt that i wasted my money...the pumps were preaty much the same, but it did get me stronger a bit and i felt abit more focused at the beginig...but i mean its wayyy over priced and i dont think its as good as they say it is....

RonniesMyHomeBoy

RonniesMyHomeBoy

Great effin post but actually No-xplode helps me focus during workouts/practices, increases energy and gives me some veins so I don't think its totally to waste

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No-Xplode did absolutely nothing for me besides give me diarhea. I'll never buy a Nitrix Oxide product ever again. Hell I so damn negative with all supplements these days, yet I have to bullshit all day since I work at GNC and tell all these idiots that the products are great.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
No-Xplode did absolutely nothing for me besides give me diarhea. I'll never buy a Nitrix Oxide product ever again. Hell I so damn negative with all supplements these days, yet I have to bullshit all day since I work at GNC and tell all these idiots that the products are great.

You love No-Xplode because it makes you poop everywhere. Its a shame you cant enjoy the awesome effects that I do.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:

dude seriously, if somebody thats bought something from me ever asks me about a product when I'm off work I'll tell them the truth and tell them not to waste there money.

most of the people are all newbs that want instant results...idiots I swear

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak for pres we nee dthat kind of honesty in the white house!

:49:

Tweak u should be ashamed :tear:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ashamed u havent sent me any product in the mail yet u bastard!

I like free stuff too :D

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've gotten some free weigh thats been opened already

and a bunch of fat burners from returns, but I know you dont need those and I sure as hell dont need them.

I wish somebody would return 5lbs of Creatine :spy:

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
most of the people are all newbs that want instant results...idiots I swear

let me guess...alot of them are high schoolers? i get guys at my school all the time either asking me about what suppliments i use, or saying they are going to start taking a suppliment like creatine and how much they want to bulk up with it. it's fucking pathetic. i always tell them there is no magic suppliment that will make you look like ronnie, regaurdless of the false advertising they see. FOOD is the muscle builder, but no one seems to understand that, and they come to me asking me what supps i use, how many times a week i train (like that really matters a whole lot...), and pretty much every question EXCEPT questions regaurding DIETING!

ignorance really frustrates me >=(

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:
let me guess...alot of them are high schoolers? i get guys at my school all the time either asking me about what suppliments i use, or saying they are going to start taking a suppliment like creatine and how much they want to bulk up with it. it's fucking pathetic. i always tell them there is no magic suppliment that will make you look like ronnie, regaurdless of the false advertising they see. FOOD is the muscle builder, but no one seems to understand that, and they come to me asking me what supps i use, how many times a week i train (like that really matters a whole lot...), and pretty much every question EXCEPT questions regaurding DIETING!

ignorance really frustrates me >=(

yep, about 90% of them are high school kids, the rest are just guys in there 20s maybe 30s or older who want quick results as well :duh:

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, i swear, i could make some serious bank if i wanted to sell some powdered milk, add some useless minerals with long names, and say it promotes hypertrophy by 4x and sell under the name w.d.s. creatine or something.

the w.d.s, of course, means WONT DO SHIT.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol

hell if somebody made some fake some Protein Pills but just claimed they had about 10g of protein per pill, theyd be rich :Badger:

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my friend gave me a sample of the Dymatize Nitric Oxide and seriously...I couldn't notice a thing...not even a "pump" that so many experience

Durr

Durr

I've been taking Nitrix for a little while now and I don't know if NO really does do ALL that it claims to do but you definitly feel the pump and your vascularity shoots through the roof. Atleast my vascularity shot through the roof although Im pretty veiny naturally. I also find that the skin becomes alittle thinner showing more muscle fibers, now that may just be because of the increased blood that fills your muscles but not sure.

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

There is no evidence supporting nitric oxide to muscle growth.

B

benn21

nitric oxide doesnt directly increase muscle growth but it does increase blood flow to the muscles providing them with oxygen and other nutrients. its not a must have but some people may find it useful