• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NO Shotgun

W

wickedgrip

hey guys, I started using No Shoutgun about 2 weeks ago and honestly I dont feel different, have you guys used it? if so, is it worth it?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When NO Shotgun was on sale for Buy one get one free, i couldnt say no to that offer and went out and brought it,
mine was V2 type, so i dont know what Version you have,

out of a total rating of 10, i'd give it a 6/10 , it didnt really work well for me at all, and i find it hard to find a good NO supplement that has yet to work for me.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The original version tasted aweful but gave me killer pumps....i just got a jug of the V.3 which is the newest version. Tastes really good, gives good sustained energy during the workout but the pump isnt as crazy as the original version. I just started it though...i'll write up a review when im done. Im also trying Mass Xxplosion from Nutrex

W

wickedgrip

^so you are also using Mass Xxplosion from Nutrex with NO Shotgun V.3? I'm also using the V.3 version, let me know on the results.

W

wickedgrip

do you guys drink it while working out? or before?

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Based on what you said, I'd say you're probably very tolerant to stimulants. Which in my point of view, is what an NO product is. The sustained energy is from the caffeine. Although I don't give this advice often, if it's not working, up the dose by a scoop max. Just because you've purchased it already.

Drink it 30-45min pre workout, in between your pre workout meal and the session. Straight arginine works well post workout.

The idea behind NO supplements is great, but the scale at which it works ratio to the cost isn't worth it. Focus on pre workout nutrition and you'll see much greater results than relying on a nitric oxide.

Hope this helps!

W

wickedgrip

I workout at 8pm and I usually take the product around 7:30pm, thing is everytime I take it, I cant get any damn sleep, so in other words I dont really feel it in the Gym and I really feel it when I try to get some sleep, Im not using it anymore, is just not worth it, is there something else I can take that will work?

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I workout at 8pm and I usually take the product around 7:30pm, thing is everytime I take it, I cant get any damn sleep, so in other words I dont really feel it in the Gym and I really feel it when I try to get some sleep, Im not using it anymore, is just not worth it, is there something else I can take that will work?

Based on this post, you're lacking in the nutrition field...please post your current diet.

All that's needed are complex such carbs pre workout, and of course a complete protein source with a moderate fat intake.

allstar

allstar

you could also add some BCAAs to your pre workout nutrition.

As for you not feeling anything from the NO Shotgun, I would try and take a week or 2 off of it, take Benadryl prime your receptors, and than go back on it and see if you can than feel the difference.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bought NO shotgun VP3
decent stuff .

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NO shotgun kicks in for me right away....i take it like 15 minutes before training for best results. If you train late at night its hard to sleep with or without a NO product. I get alot of energy/awake feeling after training, i know from previous experience working out to late hinders sleep IMO

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you could also add some BCAAs to your pre workout nutrition.

As for you not feeling anything from the NO Shotgun, I would try and take a week or 2 off of it, take Benadryl prime your receptors, and than go back on it and see if you can than feel the difference.

Good post bro.

W

wickedgrip

Based on this post, you're lacking in the nutrition field...please post your current diet.

All that's needed are complex such carbs pre workout, and of course a complete protein source with a moderate fat intake.

:49: I know all about my pre workout meals or drinks and deffenately the post workout time frame drink, as far as diet right now Im bulking so lots of complex carbs, course, enough protein, the right fats, amino acids, blah blah, the importance of each meal, and the minimum consumption of nutriets on each meal which I dont come close to oviously scince I'm trying to bulk, but now that you mentioned it, should I also drink a pre workout shake with the NO Shotgun?

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: I know all about my pre workout meals or drinks and deffenately the post workout time frame drink, as far as diet right now Im bulking so lots of complex carbs, course, enough protein, the right fats, amino acids, blah blah, the importance of each meal, and the minimum consumption of nutriets on each meal which I dont come close to oviously scince I'm trying to bulk, but now that you mentioned it, should I also drink a pre workout shake with the NO Shotgun?

Amino acids aren't really a key component of bulking unless you wanna dig further into physiology.

Please post your diet bro.

W

wickedgrip

^^^right on the amino acids, is just that I'm almost done with the container so might as well finish them, here it is

Breakfast-1 scoop whey protein powder with 2 cups of milk
3 eggs
1 cup of Oatmeal

snack----usually I pick up a can of protein shake from vitamine shop with plenty of carbs and protein

Lunch----double meet, chicken breast footlong from subway

sanck----1 scoop whey protein powder with 2 cups of milk
2 cans of tune or a hamm sandwhich

Dinner----3 cups of rice
2 cups of beans
usually the meat at dinner is chiken, which I eat enough
1 banana

Pre workout---1 serving of NO Shotgun with 10oz of water

Post workout---2 scoops of weight gainer with 2 cups of milk
1 apple or banana
usually some Yogurt

Im also using animal pack, I usually eat more and squeeze in more meals, basically whenever I get hungry. Thanks for the help

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^right on the amino acids, is just that I'm almost done with the container so might as well finish them, here it is

Breakfast-1 scoop whey protein powder with 2 cups of milk
3 eggs
1 cup of Oatmeal

snack----usually I pick up a can of protein shake from vitamine shop with plenty of carbs and protein

Lunch----double meet, chicken breast footlong from subway

sanck----1 scoop whey protein powder with 2 cups of milk
2 cans of tune or a hamm sandwhich

Dinner----3 cups of rice
2 cups of beans
usually the meat at dinner is chiken, which I eat enough
1 banana

Pre workout---1 serving of NO Shotgun with 10oz of water

Post workout---2 scoops of weight gainer with 2 cups of milk
1 apple or banana
usually some Yogurt

Im also using animal pack, I usually eat more and squeeze in more meals, basically whenever I get hungry. Thanks for the help

ok.

Your goal on a bulk, Idc how much of a hardgainer you are is to keep carbs complex throughout the entire days (excluding the morning and post workout). This means, remove the majority of your milk. The carb to protein ratio is heavily outweighed with carbs.

Complex carbs: sweet potatoes, whole grains (breads, pastas, oats, pancakes, waffles, granola, brown rice, etc.). Yogurt, fruit, and white rice are not good sources of carbs throughout the entire day.

Keep protein at 1g/lb of bodyweight. That's all that's needed. Carbs are protein sparing, if you're not growing, reevaluate your carbs and fats if need be.

Post workout:

Remove milk and the yogurt. Too slow digesting (lactose). Strive for 75-100g of white bread or dextrose/malto post workout. Also a whey would be more suitable here.

You also need a meal before bed if possible. 45min-1hr after your post workout meal is fine.

What's your total caloric intake?

Hope I helped man, take what I said constructively because dieting is 80% of bodybuilding.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
should I also drink a pre workout shake with the NO Shotgun?

maybe thats why your not feeling it, eating or taking in a protein shake kills the effects from any NO, if you would of read the instructions it says take on and empty stoamch

and you should work on your diet a bit.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do what me and shutupnsquat do.

We mix N.O. shotgun in red gatorade, tastes great.

W

wickedgrip

maybe thats why your not feeling it, eating or taking in a protein shake kills the effects from any NO, if you would of read the instructions it says take on and empty stoamch

and you should work on your diet a bit.

:bowroflarms:maybe if you would have read the post before writting you would have noticed that I take the NO Shotgun on an empty stomach, pre workout

W

wickedgrip

Do what me and shutupnsquat do.

We mix N.O. shotgun in red gatorade, tastes great.

did you try the NO with water before working out? or do you always use it with gatorade? I'll try it