The_KM
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2008
- Messages
- 896
- Points
- 18
Well your diet sucks so get on top of that before anything.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
]^^what do you recomend, if you could be more specific, such as what I should remove or add from breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and pre workout, I already got the remove the milk and yogurt from the post workout meal

I will not spoonfeed info. You need to work with me, be more specific with what you need help with based on my original post on your diet. Take everything I said into consideration.
What in specific do you need my recommendations about?![]()
alright, as far as info Im 20, 178lbs, 8%bf, and 5'7, I've always been happy with the way I look but last time I started bulking I didnt last long because school took too much of my time, so now I've been bulking for 1 month and I want to do it right, basically any info on bulking up is great, the only supplements Im using are animal pack, cytogainer, whey protein powder, and recently started to use NO Shotgun
maybe if you would have read the post before writting you would have noticed that I take the NO Shotgun on an empty stomach, pre workout
then why act stupid and ask if you should eat or drink a protein shake?? you know that shit aint gonna work use common sense.

Do what me and shutupnsquat do.
We mix N.O. shotgun in red gatorade, tastes great.
its only had 1 serving taken out of it due to pre contest dieting 

Do what me and shutupnsquat do.
We mix N.O. shotgun in red gatorade, tastes great.
The new stuff or the older versions? the newest version tastes great on its own IMO, now the old stuff is a different story...
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.