• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nonito Donaire vs Nordine Oubaali

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Things are kind of slow right now with the whole pandemic thing. We will just have to wait a little bit longer.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nonito vs Nordine will headline the December 12 edition of Showtime Championship Boxing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nonito vs Nordine will headline the December 12 edition of Showtime Championship Boxing.

December 12th feels so far away. I'm pretty sure these two boxers are tired of waiting too.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, this bout is just a few months away.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A few months ago, the Nonito Dornaire vs Nordine Oubaali bout, was a few months ago away. It has been this way since the beginning of the year. Waiting sucks!!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unfortunately, the fight has taken forever. But what other choice do we have?!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just hope after all this waiting they are not going to charge us unreasonable fees just to order the fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Time is all we have for now. All we can do is wait while they figure out things on their end.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess this is the time for Netflix and chilling. Let's kick back, relax and enjoy.