COACH
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2007
- Messages
- 6,192
- Points
- 73
Thumbs up Natzo & Dilated![]()
..Second that!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Thumbs up Natzo & Dilated![]()
I'm all for following your dreams and pursuing your passions, but there are some exceptions, and personally, I believe bodybuilding is one of them. Bodybuilding really is a selfish sport. It`s one thing to do a sport that only benefits you (I guess it benefits the viewers and maybe temporarily your lover if she is into that), but it's another thing to do a sport that has many negatives to it. It not only harms your body, but it can psychologically harm the loved ones around you. Let's not forget about the amount of food bodybuilders eat, the money spent on drugs, the amount of support you need from your loved ones, the sacrifices you make, your ego becomes much bigger, etc. Clearly, the negatives outweigh the positives. I love bodybuilding, but it really is a destructive and unnatural sport, at least at the pro ranks. I know it will never become a mainstream sport, and I believe it shouldn't. The more popular it gets, the more people will want to participate in it and believe they have a chance at being successful in it and throwing away so much of their life only to realize they don't have the genetics for it. If BBing was as popular as soccer, think of all the food wasted. It'd be great if it could become mainstream with people only following it, but sadly, people will want to pursue a sport that they don't have a chance at excelling. This sport is only for a select, though anyone can enjoy following it. Unfortunately, with more popularity comes more naive participants that don't understand that it's only for a select few and it's quite destructive. It's fine and possibly healthy if it's a hobby, but when it becomes your life, then it's not very good in the long run for you and your loved ones.oh ok, I will second that.
But if someone has an opportunity knocking at their door step like its is for some of the up & coming BBers these days then I dont see any harm in following their dreams... but thats a very fine line, one that is very hard to recognize for young adults stung by iron bug!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.