• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NPC Judges - 2017 Olympia Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Let's post the events in thier own new threads and then we can add them to the calendar. :)

Thanks bro!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from bob chicerillo

1d914f79ba56b3504fae99c3db85a823-1.jpg

HorrorT

HorrorT

Under thanks for always keeping us informed man!! do you go to all of these?

- - - Updated - - -

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! The fradulent, dishonest, low class federation called IFBB Elite Pro is using my image to try and confuse YOU the Fans in effort to get you to attend shows that I am clearly NOT AFFILIATED WITH. This is quite pathetic on their part as I am an IFBB PRO LEAGUE ATHLETE WHO COMPETES FOR THE HIGHEST AWARD IN BODYBUILDING THE MR OLYMPIA! You can tell how desperate they must be to try and swindle you the fans into thinking such garbage but I along with my fellow IFBB PRO LEAGUE Competitors, Judges, Promoters and other affiliates will continue to bring out the truth and keep bringing forth the greatest events in the WORLD!!! If you wanna be the best then there is no comparison so join the THE NPC and/or our affiliates to earn the highest respected Pro Status in the world, THE IFBB PRO LEAGUE where TRUE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND EARN YOUR PLACE AMONGST OUR INDUSTRY's GREATEST ATHLETES! #PhilHeath #7xMrOlympia #IFBBProLeague #NPC #WeAreTheBest #NeverSettleForACheapImitation #DontBeFooledByAKnockoff

75b65bf5b0a7c1616b48d9424815cd37-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

no, I do not think so, I think I'll go see a diamon cup that will take place in Rome next November. To date, even if I follow with interest this new federation, because several Italian athletes have gone to professionalism with this federation, I'm not sure what to expect. The athletes and competitions that have been there in Europe have been little publicized. I have not seen many photos of the race, nor video. I think to attract the general public they have to work hard, above all because these athletes for the moment are not at all like the pro ifbbs that we know and that have 50 years of history of Mr. Olympia. However, with this division, there will be more races and more opportunities for all the fans.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Closing this so 2018 events can be placed in new threads. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.