• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

NPC USA Prejudging pictures

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
By:MD magazine(http://www.musculardevelopment.com/)
w5q0584jvfothggixqa8.jpg


w5q0575itrwpjosphkj5.jpg


w5q0852wsfcflkxhdsd5.jpg


w5q0538blkbjoyscixn7-1.jpg


More pictures here:
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1264
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
thx Zoknat :tiphat:, seems that Curry will be the overall winner :hsughr:
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Curry looks great. Those arms are full as hell.
 
RoyceGracie

RoyceGracie

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
30
Points
6
Sort of looks like a black Arnold posing there.....in the praying mantis shot. Those arms are sweet.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
I'm liking Curry for the overall. Liberatore and Ray look great as well.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
ooh right i messed up the shows.. :carduindisguise
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
currys arms are crazy huge, specially in that arnold pose..
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
dammm those stretch marks on sean allen's legs look willlldddd
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I think liberatore will take out curry.
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
looks like curry could be more conditioned
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
looks like curry could be more conditioned

True. Also from the back, he looks a bit smooth throughout his hams, glutes and lower back. Looks great though.
 
B

benmoneyog

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
61
Points
6
liberochi as lt calls him looks to be the overall but politically it looks good for curry
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Sean Allen needs new skin on his legs. Seriously, that cant be looked past. I think Curry undoubtedly deserves the overall here. His symmetry and proportions are just amazing.
 

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
9
Views
4K
BigBen
BigBen
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
33
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
44
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top