• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

NY PRO RESULTS

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
MEN'S BODYBUIDING
1. Kai Greene
2. Kevin English
3. Ronny Rockel
4. David Henry
5. Craig Richardson

202-POUND CLASS
1. Kevin English
2. David Henry
3. Jason Arntz
4. Charles Dixon
5. Roc Shabazz
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I honestly fail to see how the hell Ben White did not place top five!?!? I had him in at least second place, he was robbed.
Oh well, I am happy Kai Greene is getting the recognition he deserves.
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
I thought Ben White was the greatest?? :dunnodude:
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Balls, I would've had Dave ahead of English and Rockel. WTF?

Not happy.

:disgust:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I thought Ben White was the greatest?? :dunnodude:

I think he should have definitely been in the top five for sure.. how on earth did Richardson get as high as he did and Ben be below that?? :dunnodude:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
ben seriously needs to add some mass to that upper body to be in real contention. i thought ronny rockel looked solid and deserved his placing. ben white needs to adjust his attitude because it is damn annoying.

i'm suprised dave henry didn't win the 202 class. does anyone have pics of kevin english from this competition?
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I thought Jason Arntz was in jail.

I guess not.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
this has been pissing me off all day..I CANNOT find the show..why was there no broadcast anywhere..and where are you guys getting this info from?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
It was quite clear that Kai will win the show. After Ben White didn't place even at the top 5, he should consider his statements before the shows well now...
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good for Kai.Couple of suprises there also.:xyxthumbs:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Congrats Kai. Didn't think White would even look this good, but it will bring him down to earth. Lot of work to be done to play with the big boys. You don't win by having a big mouth!
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
congrats kai



p.s. can someone add a WII controller to this pic? :keke:

Kai Greene
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
haha ben white whos the greatest now?
 
rayrod

rayrod

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
28
Points
1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


New York Pro Results

1. Kai Greene
2. Kevin English
3. Ronny Rockel
4. David Henry
5. Craig Richardson
6. Ben White
7. Martin Kjellstrom
8. Leo Ingram
9. Francisco 'Paco' Bautista
10. Charles Dixon
11. Roc Shabazz
12. Tarek Elsetouhi
13. Paul Baker
14. Joel Stubbs
15. Evgeny Mishin
16. Alfonso Del Rio
17. Don Long
18. Ricky Tricky Jackson
19. Abiu Feliz
19. Louis Joseph
19. Elvis Brown
19. Oleg Emelyanov
19. Neset Icli
19. Sergey Ogorodnikov
19. Zoran Vejic

New York Pro 202 and Under

1. Kevin English
2. David Henry
3. Jason Arntz
4. Charles Dixon
5. Roc Shabazz
6. Guy Ducasse
7. Brian Chamberlain
8. Louis Joseph
9. Tricky Jackson
10. Nathan Wonsley5
11. Jimmy Canyon
12. Abiu Feliz
13. Daron Lytle
14. Roland Huff
15. Ken Jones
16. Emro Karaduzovic
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
wow, Joel Stubbs placed really low.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
2
Views
121
Paulr_91
Paulr_91
Top