• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obama Clip

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who gives a shit what his name is? If he changed his name, it would make him seem like he has something to hide (with regards to his name). He comes from Muslim origin, and he should not be ashamed of it; his policies are what should be ripped apart.

O-b-a-m-a and B-u-s-h ?

Not sure what type of one letter name you are alluding to with this remark, but clearly you need to brush up on your understanding of the alphabet, and pronto, thanx.

:49: at first i totally didn't understand that last part. but once i realized who posted it it made sense :49: and no Obama and Osama are only one letter off :xyxthumbs:

Originally posted by Line
It's an interesting set of coincidences, sure, but he may very well be proud enough of his heritage and background that he wouldn't want to change it. Had he done so I could see Fox News finding out his birth name and dragging that through the mud.

very true. it's kind of a lose-lose situation. though IS you're right his name doesn't matter, i just think it's a pretty funny coincedence.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was more interested in the black liberation theology.... that shits fucked up. If im proud to be White Im a racist... But if your black anything goes

I agree.. I have to be quiet about my pride for who I am because it would be considered racist. Yet blacks, mexicans, asians, etc can be openly proud and it is accepted and considered cultural pride.:jerkoff1:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I agree.. I have to be quiet about my pride for who I am because it would be considered racist. Yet blacks, mexicans, asians, etc can be openly proud and it is accepted and considered cultural pride.:jerkoff1:
usually people that are vocal about the love they have for their nationality come off as arrogant toolbags anyway.

being proud of your family's heritage should be good enough. there's no need to be proud of your entire race or ethnic group.

my two cents. :wutyousay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
usually people that are vocal about the love they have for their nationality come off as arrogant toolbags anyway.

being proud of your family's heritage should be good enough. there's no need to be proud of your entire race or ethnic group.

my two cents. :wutyousay:
to be honest im not proud to be cuban, well my parents are cuban not me. i consider myself white, i was born here and fought for this country and got disabled while fighting for this country, no one in miami respects disabled veterans, all these hispanic people look at me like im stupid some kind of a retard cause i dont speak spanish. i hate the fact that i have to go to mcdonalds and have to try to speak spanish for the cashier. its bullshit. and then a black guy being president.... whens it gonna end? im sorry if i offended anyone but im being honest

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i didnt even want to finish the video. i was too disgusted, if hes president then we are fucked.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i didnt even want to finish the video. i was too disgusted, if hes president then we are fucked.
well it's down to McCain and Obama, so if you think we're fucked with Obama.......you probably won't like McCain either.

Obama won't be an ideal president, but at least he's not batshit crazy like John McCain. :wutyousay:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Tech, America is fucked either way, but it depends on which evil you can live with.

I think Obama has the best interests of people at heart, and he does mean well. He's just so insanely liberal (THE most liberal member of congress). He promises all these tax cuts and breaks for schools, the middle class, and everything else, but he'll soon realize how impossible it is. He's going to increase spending so much, it will be economic disaster for the country.

McCain isn't much better, but he will be a tad better with spending (especially since a democratic controlled white house and congress will be a joke to get democratic bills passed). Yet he won't change anything at all on Iraq, and will probably start other wars. Obama might scale down Iraq, and might not start another war, but who knows.

We%27re%20Screwed%2008%20bumper%20sticker%20proof3.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats a good way to put it iron slave, i completely agree

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff