• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
^^^ lol

I don't want a Stalin pupil as admin :no:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Yes, because then I would get Admin powers. Let us rejoice and be glad.

If anyone can on here it's CC which is even more impressive when you factor in that he weighs like 98 pounds.

oh i can drink alot man, and i do, every weekend mostly.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
If anyone can on here it's CC which is even more impressive when you factor in that he weighs like 98 pounds.

Coming from you that means so much Line :gaygay:

Not trying to brag, but next to Line i porbly am teh hardest drinker here, for how big i am i can take a suprisingly large amount of alcohol...dont believe me, watch the 20 shots of vodka in 2 mins video serb posted a couple months ago :hsughr:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:

Not trying to brag, but next to Line i porbly am teh hardest drinker here, for how big i am i can take a suprisingly large amount of alcohol...dont believe me, watch the 20 shots of vodka in 2 mins video serb posted a couple months ago :hsughr:

nah man that's cool, u are a heavy drinker, i didn't get to see that vid, but i will try and look for it. i do have to say though i have funneled half a bottle of vodka, and also half a funnel of tequila, it was insane, but i was still up for more.:xyxthumbs:

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Delgado, you had how much to drink the other night? Like 3 shots of Jack daniels? And you were fucked up...?

yea thats a lightweight... :food-snacking:

Bitch i said 3 glasses, get it right bum!!

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
hi banshee, u know i had to stop by and look at the great pics everyone was talking about.

what's up storm?

seems like a great thread going here, too bad i get so wasted i can't even operate a computer.lol

oh and delgadomon dude from what u posted u do sound like a lightweight.

this lightweight will kick your ass up and down GA!!! And i cant sound like one becuase you cant hear me.....unless you are spying one me!!! :spy:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
this lightweight will kick your ass up and down GA!!! And i cant sound like one becuase you cant hear me.....unless you are spying one me!!! :spy:

no u couldn't even kick my ass if i was completely wasted. and i'm not spying on u i just have super powers.:food-snacking:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet thread, im not much of drinker. On new years I drank a 26 of weisers in like 3 hours and just made it half an hour after new years and then i went home to sleep.

MM that was a crazy vid you look like you outweighed 3/4 of them guys by 50 lbs.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get a link up in here for the vid...I wanna see it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
German_Joe said:
Sweet thread, im not much of drinker. On new years I drank a 26 of weisers in like 3 hours and just made it half an hour after new years and then i went home to sleep.

MM that was a crazy vid you look like you outweighed 3/4 of them guys by 50 lbs.

yeah man i have two other videos, and they get pretty crazy, and yeah i do outweigh most of my friends, but i can't help it that i am a big mexican.lol

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:

I've seen the video, and I can honestly say that I would never try that. I've had several nights of 25+ drinks (a few over 30), I've gotten so fucked up I couldn't eat for two straight days, I've woken up shaking uncontrollably, etc...and I still would never try 20 shots in 2 minutes.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
I've seen the video, and I can honestly say that I would never try that. I've had several nights of 25+ drinks (a few over 30), I've gotten so fucked up I couldn't eat for two straight days, I've woken up shaking uncontrollably, etc...and I still would never try 20 shots in 2 minutes.

The afro made me do crazy things haha

I think the working out helped drastically increase my tolerance. I used to be a lightweight like Delgadomon a couple years ago, and then almost suddenly i could tank alcohol, maybe it was puberty :spy:
Beer messes me up though, 8-10 of them will fuck me up more than a couple of bottle of hard liquor :e5dunno:

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well my friend, we might have to see!!! You cant judge a book by its cover, i would suprise you =)

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
Beer messes me up though, 8-10 of them will fuck me up more than a couple of bottle of hard liquor :e5dunno:
Weird...out at the bars I can have like 4-5 pitchers and be good to consciously walk home :uhoh2:

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Weird...out at the bars I can have like 4-5 pitchers and be good to consciously walk home :uhoh2:

I remember i had like 2 pitchers when i was watching UFC 65, i could barely walk out of the bar, maybe its the beer i drink, as often as i can i try and get Guiness, Canadian beer is good too, but when its there i prefer Guiness

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beer sucks.....i like Baileys stuff, or Patrone, thats my favorite

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
Beer sucks.....i like Baileys stuff
Okay, barring you saying "Peach Schnapps" instead of "Bailey's," this statement couldn't have been gayer.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im all about the taste my friend....And the mint one it some good stuff. But still, Patrone tops it all, and you cant say im gay for likein patrone, and Hpnotiq is good to. Mabye its because im from California....just a guess

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
Im all about the taste my friend....And the mint one it some good stuff. But still, Patrone tops it all, and you cant say im gay for likein patrone, and Hpnotiq is good to. Mabye its because im from California....just a guess

Its all about taste? What kind of pansy sissy are you?