• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tomorrow night is gonna be wild...Jim Beam and Diet Coke. Only way to go. Ya'll better be in here so I can ramble.

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palmetto said:
Tomorrow night is gonna be wild...Jim Beam and Diet Coke. Only way to go. Ya'll better be in here so I can ramble.
you can't drink that beyond the the Athens city limits

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
DelgadoMon, are you puking already??

i dont puke ever!!! mua ha ha ha, got to that bottle again =) i never get hang overs either, ive drank a glass of Ever Clear, some patrone, and a 40 before and i was completely fine, i was pretty messed up.....very messed up, but the next morning i woke up at 9 and went to the gym =) it doesnt mess with me at all, thats why i love it

Banshee: Im dangerous ya know!! Im skilled in the fighting ways, im im super sneaky, so why im cleaning your bathroom i will jump through the wall and escape!! Im good like that :xyxthumbs:

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TrueOutlaw said:
you can't drink that beyond the the Athens city limits

Really? :tear: But that is my drink. Does it count if I invite you to the party? Can I drink it then?

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ who cares, just dont get caught!! What mamma dont know wont hurt her =)

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
i dont puke ever!!! mua ha ha ha, got to that bottle again =) i never get hang overs either, ive drank a glass of Ever Clear, some patrone, and a 40 before and i was completely fine, i was pretty messed up.....very messed up, but the next morning i woke up at 9 and went to the gym =) it doesnt mess with me at all, thats why i love it
You're still not drinking enough then.

E

EvilDumbell

Who deleted the banshee pics?

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
You're still not drinking enough then.

Son, you couldnt handle that, im just Hardcore BA all the way :food-snacking:

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
Son, you couldnt handle that, im just Hardcore BA all the way :food-snacking:

:49: :49: Did you just say you could outdrink Line? You do realize that Line is the forum drunk right?

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He "was" the forum drunk, but i can because im the best at everything i set my mind to!!!! Mua ha ha ha, nothing is to much for me. i can out drink most people

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
He "was" the forum drunk, but i can because im the best at everything i set my mind to!!!! Mua ha ha ha, nothing is to much for me. i can out drink most people
Dude, you're 16 and weigh like 50 pounds less than me...trust me, you ain't got shit on my game.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats what you think Bitch!!!! Im small but i will suprise you, im not your ordinay 16, 5'6 guy......they dont call me Diseal for nuthin, or party boy for that matter.....so ha!

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
Thats what you think Bitch!!!! Im small but i will suprise you, im not your ordinay 16, 5'6 guy......they dont call me Diseal for nuthin, or party boy for that matter.....so ha!

Party boy?

43818a.jpg

E

EvilDumbell

DelgadoMon dont bother challenging line to this, all line does is drink, training comes second for him ;)

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh wait...you mean these Banshee pics. ;) They arent even that good but..:e5dunno:

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Chesti!

And Delgado...youre just a child...you dont know about my ninjitsu ways!! ;)