• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
If anyone can on here it's CC which is even more impressive when you factor in that he weighs like 98 pounds.

CaptainCharisma said:
Coming from you that means so much Line :gaygay:
Not trying to brag, but next to Line i porbly am teh hardest drinker here,

i was going to leave it alone but i can't sit quietly anymore..... in my hay day i would have drank u 2 under the table. i don't drink as much anymore but i can still drink a case in one sitting providing their is a card game being played.

my little brother and i have split a bottle of Jack daniels 750ml while putting away several beers during quite a few card games. the same brother and myself used to go out to Athens back in the day and down pitchers all night on most nights we would have atleast 6 pitchers.

me and my girlfriend (when i was about 22) shot an entire 750ml bottle of tequila in about an hour then drove to the liquor store to get another (boy was that stupid) and came back and continued shooting until she passed out all the while i was drinking michelob light.

boy i feel like a 2nd grader "my dad can beat up your dad"

:49:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive always hated the term "under the table"

wtf does that even mean?

TO is still not as sexy as CC or Joe :gaygay:

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Weird...out at the bars I can have like 4-5 pitchers and be good to consciously walk home :uhoh2:
i didn't see this

nevermind :bowhay:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Tweak said:

wtf does that even mean?

I think it refers to people having drinking contests while seated and going until one person passes out and literally ends up under the table...back in the olden days of course.

And yes, we are sexier (although he might shank us for saying so) :ughnoes:
TrueOutlaw said:
i didn't see this

nevermind :bowhay:
:49:

It's all good. We're just busting up on Delgadoman more than anything else. You experienced guys don't share enough good stories with us :food-snacking:

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sexier than TO?

u punks must be outta yall's ragedy assed minds......
they don't call TO big sexy for nothing

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
I think it refers to people having drinking contests while seated and going until one person passes out and literally ends up under the table...back in the olden days of course.
:xmasslap: and yess that is what that means and i have a great story that actually has someone ending up under a table....back in my college days

Line said:
And yes, we are sexier (although he might shank us for saying so) :ughnoes:
consider urself shanked

Line said:
You experienced guys don't share enough good stories with us :food-snacking:
i have plenty

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Banshee20 said:
I dont see any tan at all...how do you see a farmers tan? :hsughr:
it maybe the lighting but looks like on ur bottom compared to ur torso i figured it was from running in the sports bra

Banshee20 said:
Im never posting pics again, seriously though. :(
:tear:
ur kidding right?

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHATUP BITCHES!?!?! My attempts of drinking the hwole bottle of beam failed. :tear: I prolly had enough for one more drink. I am ashamed.

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palmetto said:
WHATUP BITCHES!?!?! My attempts of drinking the hwole bottle of beam failed. :tear: I prolly had enough for one more drink. I am ashamed.
pussy

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:

wtf does that even mean?

TO is plenty sexy :gaygay:

You know i think i have now become the lightest guy on this forum, im not 98 lbs like Line said :no: but i checked this morning im down to about 121 lbs...and I STILL rip Delgadomon back into the stonage :hsughr:

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
It's all good. We're just busting up on Delgadoman more than anything else. You experienced guys don't share enough good stories with us :food-snacking:

Alot of my drunk stories jsut involve me doing something stupid after drinking, alcohol makes me like one of the guys from Jackass :e5dunno:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
Alot of my drunk stories jsut involve me doing something stupid after drinking, alcohol makes me like one of the guys from Jackass :e5dunno:

it's exactly the same thing for me man!:49:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
Yeah...that's one thing I'm trying to control. Me and public destruction have an interesting history together.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember this one time me and my friends were stopped on a street near a park, everyone else was kinda drunk (besides the DD) and i was mashed senseless, and i wanted to go streaking...in the snow. So i started throwing my clothes off, but my friends managed to kinda stop me and throw me into the car. I miss that shirt though :tear:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
I remember this one time me and my friends were stopped on a street near a park, everyone else was kinda drunk (besides the DD) and i was mashed senseless, and i wanted to go streaking...in the snow. So i started throwing my clothes off, but my friends managed to kinda stop me and throw me into the car. I miss that shirt though :tear:
:49: My drinking buddy from home woke up from being passed out in a snow bank two years back. He had no idea where he was so the guys that found him had him chain smoke cigarettes to sober him up, then they ordered a pizza and had the Domino's guy drive him home.

PS: I've never lost any shirts but I'm missing many a pair of underwear.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
:49: My drinking buddy from home woke up from being passed out in a snow bank two years back. He had no idea where he was so the guys that found him had him chain smoke cigarettes to sober him up, then they ordered a pizza and had the Domino's guy drive him home.

PS: I've never lost any shirts but I'm missing many a pair of underwear.

:49: :49:

I wake up alot of times with my pants on backwards, i have no idea why but for some reason this amuses me when im drunk.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
sup guys? i'm back from a birthday party (2:32 am here) and i'm a bit damaged, nothing serious just a couple of beers having diner and 4 gin-tonics