• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I didn't realize how much I drank during the game either until I got bitched out by my friend b/c she only got 3 beers out of the 12 pack. Ooops. Today I have a test but I'm thinking I'll go and wing it...its just one of those days.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I realized how much I drank when I woke up after 4 hours of sleep and felt like shit :e5dunno:

I'm sorta bummed because I didn't get to hookup with that girl but she wants me to take her to a movie when I get back to school on Sunday.

As for class...eh, I skipped my first class (which is the one closest to my major) but I'll go to my second before doing Chili's for lunch.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea my 9:00 always gets canceled on fridays. I have a test in health then I go to my athletic training class today. I got CPR certified yesterday so that was a plus on the week. Don't have to go back to that class until finals.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it friday for you guys in the states? If so, are you two going to back it up for Saturday?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Chesticles said:
Is it friday for you guys in the states? If so, are you two going to back it up for Saturday?
I'm visiting two different colleges (to party) over the next two nights so you probably won't see me posting. But yes, it is Friday, around 10 am for me.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Chesticles said:
If you score, pics? :ughfingers:
Of me actually scoring or just pics of the girl in general? :e5dunno:

Funny story actually. I was hooking up with my friend Jenn and she was grinding her ass against me so I was pulling her pants off slowly and noticed my camera was on the edge of the sofa I was sitting on. Slyly, I reached for it to take a picture of her ass but the camera made a noise when it turned on to which she said, "Was that your camera?!" I was like, "Umm...no it's not..." She said, "Yes it is, I can see it." Me: "It's not!"

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Of me actually scoring or just pics of the girl in general? :e5dunno:

Funny story actually. I was hooking up with my friend Jenn and she was grinding her ass against me so I was pulling her pants off slowly and noticed my camera was on the edge of the sofa I was sitting on. Slyly, I reached for it to take a picture of her ass but the camera made a noise when it turned on to which she said, "Was that your camera?!" I was like, "Umm...no it's not..." She said, "Yes it is, I can see it." Me: "It's not!"
I was ganna do that, I new the video on my phone made a noise whether it was on silent or not, so beforehand I turned the video on when I was sitting next to the girl and said it was my message tone.

But I forgot about it and had sex with her anyway :food-snacking:

Discuss.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea it's friday. No drinking this weekend. I have nationals coming up tomorrow and if we win that we go up to Tennessee to play a friday-sunday tourney within the next month. Saturday after the tourney I'll prolly just lay around and watch the cup and sunday is study day for an Anatomy Lab exam on tuesday. Exciting weekend...I know.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man I was wasted last night, I was to drunk to even have sex. I got head off some chick and I walked up to one of my friends and she's like "Pull your pants up Matt." and I just stood there laughing at her :49:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't pop the champagne cork sun, lovers balls much?

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol Chesti, I was pretty wasted last night than as well, not that bad though

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I lost my phone last night. So I got someone to drive me the 45 mins to where I was last night and I found it. Fuck I'm an assy bastard :49:

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I drank 11 pints 2 shots of voddy eat two chicken burgers, staggered home was sick and went to bed

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had 10+ beers at the club and a bottle of wine in about 40 minutes :spy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone else shit wasted right now??!!