• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

*Official Mecca's annual top 6 guess Contest 2011* standings and rules

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
First of all, congrats to COACH the prediction champion!

While I was watching the finals last night, I was actually thinking what would be better to happen for me:

1) Jay getting 1st and Phil 2nd, so that I would have won the predictions game with 200+ points

or

2) Phil winning, as he deserved to, and he DID, and mess up my predictions, and then Coach winning the overall? - and this is what I hoped for in the end lol!

So I have to say I'm much happier for Phil and his 1st Mr O win, and glad to see some Kai and Jay delusional fans getting pwnd. This is WAY more enjoyable than winning the prediction contest hahaha.

Congrats once again COACH, the best man won, just like at the O!

and Natzo, thanks for this awesome game brah, it was a great idea and thank you for all the work you've done! Repped.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
fuuu I can't rep you right now with these gay rules "spreading around" lol

So Sheru Classic and ACE are not included in this contest?

The Sheru Classic and Arnold Europe are kinda weird placed in my opinion. I'd say the best way to start a new season for this prediction challenge, would be with the Flex Pro, or any other show that is first in 2012. That's when the 2012 bodybuilding season starts anyway, and the best way to end it is Olympia.

So idk what to do with these 2 shows now after the O. If any of you have new ideas or something pls post them. If we include them in the new season it's too soon lol.

My "random" idea is: we can still do them as a "bonus" stages, with the same rules we had so far and those who will score over 15 points, will have 5 points as a start advantage for the next season. Anything that is over 15 points, will have a 5 pts advantage start for the next year. With these 2 shows, Sheru and Arnold Europe, you can have max 10 points.

15+ pts = 5 points for the next season
under 15 = nothing, 0, nada.

Let's say Coach will guess the top 3 in order for both Sheru and Arnold Europe (21pts for ONE top 3 in order, so since it's over the 15 rule, that will give him a 5 pts start the next year). Natzo and you Oldez, will only have 15 pts for the Arnold, and under 15 for the Sheru, and me, tkD will have under 15pts for both of them. Next year at the start of the season, the rankings will look like this:

COACH - 10 pts (5+5 from both of the shows after the O)
Natzo - 5 pts
Oldez - 5 pts
tkD - 0 pts
and so on.

So what do you think guys? Maybe what I've said makes no sense, but if you have something else to add, to correct or a completely new idea pls post it. I'm looking forward to them!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You Guys are the true winners!!

First I take this opportunity
Natzo To thank you for all your great work!
And tkD is also included!

For me this competition closes a cycle!
Musclemecca.com been through bad times
You Guys have saved the site!
With all this type of games and entertainments!
For that reason Bros ..I want to thank all the members of this great forum!

A big hug and thanks again!

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thank you everyone.

Tkd, We will only start the new season with the first show of 2012. Going right away to some sort of bonus stages would be discoraging for new members that might join us and want to participate, and would start in a disavantage position.

wanna know a funny fact guys? lol
I was so convinced Jay was going to win that I asked dilated to make the signature with a pic of Jay... lol and just yesterday he made a new one with Phil.

NEVER SAY NEVER !

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Re: You Guys are the true winners!!

Coach pm me your email so I can send the signature of Champion for you to use in the forum!!

oldez

oldez

fuuu I can't rep you right now with these gay rules "spreading around" lol

The Sheru Classic and Arnold Europe are kinda weird placed in my opinion. I'd say the best way to start a new season for this prediction challenge, would be with the Flex Pro, or any other show that is first in 2012. That's when the 2012 bodybuilding season starts anyway, and the best way to end it is Olympia.

So idk what to do with these 2 shows now after the O. If any of you have new ideas or something pls post them. If we include them in the new season it's too soon lol.

My "random" idea is: we can still do them as a "bonus" stages, with the same rules we had so far and those who will score over 15 points, will have 5 points as a start advantage for the next season. Anything that is over 15 points, will have a 5 pts advantage start for the next year. With these 2 shows, Sheru and Arnold Europe, you can have max 10 points.

15+ pts = 5 points for the next season
under 15 = nothing, 0, nada.

Let's say Coach will guess the top 3 in order for both Sheru and Arnold Europe (21pts for ONE top 3 in order, so since it's over the 15 rule, that will give him a 5 pts start the next year). Natzo and you Oldez, will only have 15 pts for the Arnold, and under 15 for the Sheru, and me, tkD will have under 15pts for both of them. Next year at the start of the season, the rankings will look like this:

COACH - 10 pts (5+5 from both of the shows after the O)
Natzo - 5 pts
Oldez - 5 pts
tkD - 0 pts
and so on.

So what do you think guys? Maybe what I've said makes no sense, but if you have something else to add, to correct or a completely new idea pls post it. I'm looking forward to them!
I think a bonus stage sounds like a good idea. I missed this years contest's start so I did not participate. Next year will be a good one since only the winner qualifies there will be less shows filled with nobodies. It's too bad that the competitions after the olympia are not included because a lot of the top guys are competing in them. 5 to 10 points lead is not too bad of a lead for next year either.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you everyone.

Tkd, We will only start the new season with the first show of 2012. Going right away to some sort of bonus stages would be discoraging for new members that might join us and want to participate, and would start in a disavantage position.

wanna know a funny fact guys? lol
I was so convinced Jay was going to win that I asked dilated to make the signature with a pic of Jay... lol and just yesterday he made a new one with Phil.

NEVER SAY NEVER !

Thanks to U my friend! ..True bro! ..I think That ..Jay there will be the Champion!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I remade it with Phil and i wasnt going to change it if he lost because he obviously deserved to win! Congrats Coach! PM Natzo to collect your signature!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dilated thank you very much!
It is ready!
A big hug!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
@ Diogo, yes I agree that we start with the first show in 2012, but what about these 2 shows after the O? Come on we have to do something with them also. Think about it, we can't really leave them out like that.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Natzo you did a good job with this!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Maybe those two shows can kick start next season.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
@ Diogo, yes I agree that we start with the first show in 2012, but what about these 2 shows after the O? Come on we have to do something with them also. Think about it, we can't really leave them out like that.

ok bro, I'm going to re-read your suggestion and think a bout it or something along that line.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Is this the banner made by dilated? Props then Jose Raymond, it looks awesome!!

6161160943_0b584ecfc3_z-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ok bro, I'm going to re-read your suggestion and think a bout it or something along that line.

ok maybe 5 points is too much (or 10 if u get at least 15 pts for each show), let's make it 2.5 or something similar, like in F1 for example when the race ends @ under 70% complete, and the drivers get half the points they would normally get. That would make the start even more interesting imo.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

yup bro, that's the COACH's Champion banner, I really hope you win next season you deserved it.

just for the record - I thought Jay was going to win so the first banner made by Jose luis was this :

ribbonmecca-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I also thought jay would win lol

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Results Sheru Special Stage!

Dilatedmuscle 26 pts
TKD 26 pts

tie break rule : Dilated posted first

Dilatedmuscle now holds 1 PHIL HEATH BONUS!

congrats.