• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr Olympia 2010 prejudging & finals discussion thread!

Konan

Konan

lolwut

Unless Kai is pulling a Gaspari-Alvisi thingy, he's not jumping in that top 3 just like this outta nowhere :icon_rolleyes:

prolly the judges will "force" it, and put him 5th who knows..

I appreciate your input and contribution to the conversation usually, but, it's really sad how you keep giving low-blows to Kai fans and Kai himself all the time. How about you give it a rest already, we got your point that how you think about his physique.

Good first impression for Roelly in my opinion. He got very conditioned and with small changes to his physique he will climb few steps in the next Olympia.

Phil's condition is just phenomenal. Big but still aesthetic. Just like Dexter but I think Phil's muscle bellies and sharpness gives him the edge. Branch has this monster physique that I always liked and his back definetly looks improved! Jay is on. But for me it looked in some poses like his right leg lost size or his left one gained size. That was my first reaction.

R

Ruhlforever

dont know if some of you have seen the interview article with Oscar on Flex, oh man he was soooooooo sure of what Kai will look like, more WOW factor than even Ronnie hahaha, what a delusional that fag is

Kai was caught in the SIZE GAME too early, I mean Ronnie played it from 2003 to 2004 succesfully, suddenly he should reduce it in 2005 starting to show some injuries in 2006 he brought almost 300 pounds of muscle but filled of water and INJURIES, well Kai has increased his weight and this year he is carrying as much water as the Pacific Ocean. Gut, his legs, damn his legs are not making any impact at all, watery till death. Let's see at the finals if he and Oscar can do SOMETHING (Diuretics a la Mohammed Benaziza) to remove some of them, let's say plenty of water and see if he can dial up his condition. Damn, what an error. ooooo and Dennis Wolf INCREDIBLE. The Wolf is ON

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I appreciate your input and contribution to the conversation usually, but, it's really sad how you keep giving low-blows to Kai fans and Kai himself all the time. How about you give it a rest already, we got your point that how you think about his physique.

How about no? aight

bear-how-about-no-wj9.jpg

Last edited:
R

Ruhlforever

86868.jpg

Kai really look terribly watery watery watery, even if J.Jackson had better legs he would place better than Kai, Look, I can't see the freaky legs striations, I can see visible abs since what you can see is subcutaneus water, the face, a clear marker of condition, you can see a chubby face, type of off season face, disapointing

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If jay is the front runner I am honstly cuirous abou what direction the judges will go for 2nd place. Branch is bigger and phil is more aesthetic. Disappointed with kais showing. I was expecting arnold conditioning w 7-10 more lbs of muscle. But if u want my honest opinion, assuming he is eatin they 8-10lbs of meat a day, I think that is ruining his conditioning.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ WOW 8-10 pounds of meat... is that even possible? Seems like exageration to me... there are just 24 hours in a day you know!

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

This is something I thought i would never say: Branch has become a great bodybuilder.. He has brought up his arms and back and he is once again the benchmark of conditioning! He actually looked really good at the line up with Jay, Phil and Dexter.. He deserves to place somewhere between 1-3..

There I said it! Team Branch to Musclemecca.. LOL

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nah I know it wasn't negative but what can Jay really improve on? He can't get much better than last year or what he brought this year
Nothing. He needed to bring pretty much the same package than he did last year (and he did), that's why my opinion of Jay was...neutral.

Edit. Thank god Phil adjusted his side chest shot (he doesn't flex that front pec anymore, at least not that much). Looks waaay better now.

Last edited:
d.capodiferro88

d.capodiferro88

so what's next?
if world strongest bodybuilder is over, it's gonna be the 202 prejudging, right?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kaloian_BG

Kaloian_BG

Top 3: Jay,Phil,Branch 4-6: Dexter,Wolf,Rockel ..........sorry but Kay looks bad

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO Branch made the biggest impact, he looks just great. Even from the rear he seems to be spot on and brought up his back once again. It will be very interesting to see how they look tonight. TOP 3 is clearly settled between Jay, Branch and Phil.

On a side note, Victor did look awesome from the side, but not that impressive from the front or rear:

Attachments

• vlcs-2010-09-25-07h28m26s124.jpg
    vlcs-2010-09-25-07h28m26s124.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, so I finally got some sleep and I miss prejudging.

I've actually watched the individual posing replay and:

1- Jay Cutler
2- Phil Heath

3- Branch Warren

Then the rest. The top two is WAY better than the rest of the field.

Now I'm going to watch the comparisions.

P

Pain

VIP
Where's all the guys? Pain and other mods, rest of the vips? this will be a strange O without them, prolly because Kai will win :(

I can't stay up past 1am these days. Getting up at 5am for work makes me a very sleepy boy after 9pm.

Thanks to everyone that has posted news and updates of the O.

N

naturalbeast

I think, Kai maybe uses too much clothes on before competition and suffers little hyperthermia. it increases sweating offcourse,maybe little fat burn. but too much heat causes buffiness.. Sometimes these things are depend of so little details.

xtacy

xtacy

1.phil (jay is great but i liked him better)
2.jay
3.branch
4.dexter

paco should be banned from all the contests from now on. coming to the stage looking like that in an olympia contest is an insult to this sport.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that I watched all the events from past night:

1- Jay "4 Times Mr Olympia" Cutler.
2- Phil Heath
3- Branch Warren (VERY close to Phil, I wouldn't be surprised if he tooks second place)
4- Dexter Jackson.

I'm very dissapointed, Kai does look WAY off and something happened to Roeely, he doesn't look as ultra-sharp as on wednesday.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roelly not only was off, he was considerably smaller too... compared to what he looked like in pics a week week and a half earlier :( I hope before the finals, he eats all he can and improves albeit just for his fans.
Whats wrong with Kai cannot be fixed over night... IMHO its not just that he was holding wate, he actually has built too mcuh muscle mass for his own good... he sacrificed separation over muscle mass and this was evident from the show... for the next show IMO he needs to drop down back to what he was at last years ASC!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I agree with Paki Kai's problem has silly ahs it is it's that he built too much muscle and sacrificed simmetry and separation.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
so what's next?
if world strongest bodybuilder is over, it's gonna be the 202 prejudging, right?

Stan Efferding is still doing the deadlifts, he wants a bigger total than JOJ did last year (100lbs more like he said)

paco should be banned from all the contests from now on. coming to the stage looking like that in an olympia contest is an insult to this sport.

x2 on Paco lol, always looked like ****.

As for some predictions now, I say is still too early to do them, and after some "bad experiences" at the Arnold earlier this year and the Europa SuperShow where Alvisi "jumped" 2nd, I won't make any or count Kai that out, cus after all the judges might put him as high as 3rd if he improves his condition, and some of them might slip a place or two, like Dex, Rockel..etc.

For Victor I'd say he's anywhere between 7th and 9th.