• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Mr Olympia 2010 prejudging & finals discussion thread!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaq!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
wtf the show is on but the webcast is not working!?
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
What's up bud? Haven't been on in a long time. Figured the Mr O is a good time to start back. And of course I have to work during both prejudging and finals :p
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
All good Braaq. Having problems with the webcast I think, and looking forward to the prejudging!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
wtf the show is on but the webcast is not working!?

tkD, put the weed away, the show isnt for another 8 hrs...

Usully the womens prejudging is done at the expo.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
yea thats 7pm est, so webcast starts in 5hrs
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
tkD, put the weed away, the show isnt for another 8 hrs...

Usully the womens prejudging is done at the expo.

I have no weed, SO I'LL HAVE THE RAGE!!!!!!!!!!


lol I was thinking they will show them also :no2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Pics from the O expo by muscletech
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
The expo would be better if the fitness girls were fully nude... :hollister:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Natzo on!!!!





wiat what ? 6 more hours to go??

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

tkd messed the schedule..lolol
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
nop mine says 5 hours and 59 min.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
hey I was thinking they will webcast everything lol..
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
hey I was thinking they will webcast everything lol..

no big deal, you ride a nice car so no worries.

so the 5hours is till what show? women bb?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
no big deal, you ride a nice car so no worries.

so the 5hours is till what show? women bb?

Yea next will be: Fitness Olympia Finals, Bikini Olympia Finals, Ms. Olympia Finals and Mr. Olympia Judging
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
my girl Latona for the title...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I thought miss piggy wans't real..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ lmao!


since it's still early, I'm going to buy a big pizza, it's gonna be a looong night after all lol
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
144
Views
55K
mvsf1
M
Natzo
Replies
468
Views
132K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
43
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
Top