• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Mr Olympia 2010 prejudging & finals discussion thread!

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
159
Points
18
@Tkd: Pizza was good?
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Excited to see what Dennis brings. Still one of my favorite guys
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Im wondering if jay's extra weight is good or bad... He was 250 last year, either he put on a lot more muscle and will look great or he isnt as conditioned as last year...
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Im wondering if jay's extra weight is good or bad... He was 250 last year, either he put on a lot more muscle and will look great or he isnt as conditioned as last year...

well his face isnt as suck in as last year at least for the press conference we will have to wait until prejudging and see
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^at least hair looks better than last year @ press conference
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I can't believe Pickle doesn't like Elaine from muscletech :no:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Hi mates. ****, I have a cold or something like that... and I think I will be up till prejudging!

****ING BODYBUILDING FREAK!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
sup mvsf1! welcome to the madness lol, 1 hour to go!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Coffee time..getting little sleepy here.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38

Attachments

  • OOOOOO.jpg
    OOOOOO.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Reps to those that can provide screen shots of the pre judging as its playing live :smile1:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
^I'll 2nd that.

Sucked in to all the Eurotrash here... Its midday in Oz. :tongue:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Dddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
144
Views
55K
mvsf1
M
Natzo
Replies
468
Views
132K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
43
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
Top