• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Mr Olympia 2010 prejudging & finals discussion thread!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
WTF??? Still Figure? How much till men show?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
testing the screens on vlc...

2mhasms-1.jpg
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
WTF??? Still Figure? How much till men show?

lolololo my thoughts exactly.... bring out the almost naked men please... I did not sign up to watch almost naked women... not this weekend :p
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
anyone knows a better image hosting site, where you can upload more pics at once> and without the annoying code required like on tinypic
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
testing the attachments option

attachmentphpattachmentid5430d1285380702-1.jpg


attachmentphpattachmentid5431d1285380709-1.jpg
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2010-09-25-04h11m15s44.jpg
    vlcsnap-2010-09-25-04h11m15s44.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 158
  • vlcsnap-2010-09-25-04h11m32s215.jpg
    vlcsnap-2010-09-25-04h11m32s215.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 142
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Kai should make history by entering both Mr & Fitness Olympia... he can do all the weired stuff these girls are doing... and then some ... :D
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
its getting annoying when it freezes for a few seconds though...
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
Kai should make history by entering both Mr & Fitness Olympia... he can do all the weired stuff these girls are doing... and then some ... :D

Nice one.:~Tip-Hat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Ok so... could I grab at least one hour of sleep again, right?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
mamma mia she kinda has a gut lol
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
it will suck when it will be the men prejudging, we'll gonna see 1-2 poses and then freeze for the rest
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
KIDS do you know that in IFBB amateur ranks you are not allowed to moon the judges... if you turn away from judges and bendover to show glutes and hams... you are disqualified!
I wounder how this "pose" is any different!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
How was befre Tanji?... give her the title please! I dont want to see the rest
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
prejudging must be in 1 and half hours
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
at least for now this is some what entertaining to kill the hours till judging
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
144
Views
55K
mvsf1
M
Natzo
Replies
468
Views
132K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
43
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
Top