• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Mr Olympia 2010 prejudging & finals discussion thread!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
So...you're saying that I can stay at the bar longer?

no no now appears that they speedy the process but the thing is the placings take some time also
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Amanda 5th! Natzo's girl not good enough lol

xqhv85-1.jpg

9pqkwy-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
top 2 Melo in it :hyper:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
fuuuuuuuuu Melo 2nd.. dat ass deserves 1st
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
WTF Tanji got 2nd.... Trish Warren got third WTF
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
less than 30 mins? that is still a bit too much lol, a lot of whores to award!!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
strong nose on Debi
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
In case you guys didn't know, you can watch the webcast via your VLC Player:

rtsp://fss.streamhoster.com/lv_bodybfm1/_definst_/broadcast1
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
@PHILHEATH: About to get on stage. Just want to say thank u all that have emailed, tweeted and so on. God Bless you all and I'm doing this for all who Believe!!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
congrats to Kyle!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
less than 30 mins? that is still a bit too much lol, a lot of whores to award!!!

Thank God I didnt say it or a hoard of SELF-APPOINTED-GOONS would have jumped in vomitting ****

I agree with you tkD, though :)
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
patiently waiting...
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
"lovely lady" hahaha oh brother...
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
so my stream is now black

edit: grey
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
whats going on with the webcast?
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I am only getting audio and no video
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
no image at all? anyone else having this problem?
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
144
Views
55K
mvsf1
M
Natzo
Replies
468
Views
132K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
43
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
Top