• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Night Show Discussion (ARNOLD CLASSIC 2008)

Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
I'm so glad whiskey was invented. These routines are god awful.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
im so sad i dont have any whiskey :(
tobacco doesnt cut it right now
 
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
What sort of music is this? Did someone just empty a tool box,record it then loop it?
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Hey guys, do you think this Cherry dude had to become a bodybuilder because people bothered him about his name ?

Like, LOOK AT THE CHERRY NOW BITCHES, I`M AN APPLE
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Cherry has cool music, but not in condition at all. I am curious to see more of him in the future.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
No chance in Dexter using manly music.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Phil is coming, but Dex was fucking amazing... let`s see...
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Phil looks better than this morning
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
my feed like 2 min behind wtf
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Fuck Phil looks just stunning.
 
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
Looks like Phil didn't get a 13 year old girl to pick his music.
 
Top