Zigurd
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2007
- Messages
- 3,475
- Points
- 38
ARNOLD !!! WOAH FUCK YEAH !!!
Shouldn`t he be doing some politics though ? xD
Shouldn`t he be doing some politics though ? xD
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Ben Weider? Weak.
I'm not denying that he deserves it but Helen Keller saw this coming.He started the IFBB... that deserves the lifetime achievement award for sure. He should have gotten it long ago.
Sorry, but if you think Arnold should be president you're fucking retarded.
Arnold looks good, he looks better and bigger than he has in the past few years.. is he going little spot in the new T4 movie??

I stand 100% by my comment.I think he would be a great President, he is conservative and liberal enough to bring the two fearcily apposing sides together.
Agreed, he looks great. Hopefully he will have some sort of cameo in the movie :3
I`d watch it just for that.

, Im surprised Line didn't jump all over me for that one.I stand 100% by my comment.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.