• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Night Show Discussion (ARNOLD CLASSIC 2008)

skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
did the final routines start yet guys??? i just got home from work!!!!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
You know what would make this funny instead of gay ? If they had swastikas tatooed on them. At least some acrobatic Nazis would be better than gay bailarinas.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
unbelivable and remarkable gayness, insane strenght these guys have
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
You know what would make this funny instead of gay ? If they had swastikas tatooed on them. At least some acrobatic Nazis would be better than gay bailarinas.

I wonder if, with all the flexing, if they fart in each others faces on accident :keke:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I wonder if, with all the flexing, if they fart in each others faces on accident :keke:

Hahhahahhahahahaha xD

I wonder if they practice naked their rutines. I imagine having a dudes ass right in your face to be exciting... or gay... I don`t quite remember which one of those it was.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
wow i admit those guys are great
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
lol they probably enjoy the fart smell by now
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
andjelkok

andjelkok

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
7
Points
1
haha, gay love fell apart...
He should have done more deadlifts :keke:
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
they did it!

now GO TO THE SERIOUS PART
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
did anybody win yet? i have been in and out w the thread
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
do they start the final routines yet???? i just got home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
must sucks to not to be in the top 6 and get an award
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Melvins trophy is painfully small.

 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
do they start the final routines yet???? i just got home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They did all the routines. They're just handing out awards now.
 
Top