• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Night Show Discussion (ARNOLD CLASSIC 2008)

B

big_duuude

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
90
Points
6
what was that about a movie earlier ??
The gays - why does the stream improve now the gay foreplay is on .. grrrr.

And how can it take sooo long to work out who's won ?

Oh I know, Ben Weider's forgot to bring the calculating machine !

[ref: Pumping Iron ]
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
What's up with the god damn horrible techno music. :ugh:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
kai should have won best routine, robbed
 
OH_Broker

OH_Broker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
123
Points
16
That music needs to stop
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
WHAT THE FUCK is victor made of??? HE IS ALREADY WALKING
 
andjelkok

andjelkok

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
7
Points
1
Vic is biiiig ... a surprise for me
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
This list of champions is far more impressive than the list of Mr O champions IMO.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
wish i had a fast foward button
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Vic still looks great! I am reassured of his recovery now, I am really looking forward to seeing him at the Mr O.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Sergio !!! Arnold surely loves to clap.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Haahhhaa Arnold just owned Lou.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Would they just shut up and name the damn winner!! :angrydude:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Ass-kissing award goes toooo....
 
Top