• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Night Show Discussion (ARNOLD CLASSIC 2008)

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
"We've got MuscleTEch supplements now."

:49:

Arnold's asking the stupidest fucking questions.
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
ok admins can we get team warren and team greene now please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
What a close show, the top 3 could have been in any order.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Arnold and Dex make a funny duet.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
10819 1
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
great show, cant wait for the olympia now!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
How many hours do you work out in a day?

At least Dex managed to make it into something funny instead of Arnold's Q & A for training n00bs.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
How many hours do you work out in a day?


Seriously? :dunnodude:

And he still thinks that 5 to 6 hours a day is good, I guess no one filled Arnold in on something called "over training" :e5dunno:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
haha did anyone hear dex interview?
'i rely on muscletech supps because i dont eat a lot, i rely a lot on those."
 
weR4221

weR4221

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
94
Points
8
haha did anyone hear dex interview?
'i rely on muscletech supps because i dont eat a lot, i rely a lot on those."
THAT S waht makes me feel angry OHHHH I USE "HUSSLETECH" to grow to do this top do that ...
GUYS TELL ME WHEN DID YOU EVER EVERRRRRR hear MICHEL JORDAN saying i jump more bcos of NIKE ???? huh???:ihavesandinmyvagina
 
B

big_duuude

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
90
Points
6
It's all about the advertising ....
Steve Blechman got Arnold to advertise MD mag for him lol.
Hopefully Dex will get a bit more funding from Muscletech for REMEMBERING to mentioning them so much.


DOH! Bob said "advices" AGAIN !!!!

Somebody tell him it's not funny when you say it all the time

[virtual_slap_Bob-Chic]
and ......... the PLURAL of Advice is ADVICE !!!!
[/virtual_slap_Bob-Chic]
 
Top