• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Night Show Discussion (IRONMAN 08)

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
That mo guy was lookin real good in the moring i hope he moves up to 3rd that would be cool because we need the smaller guys.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

big_duuude

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
90
Points
6
So I haven't missed anything ???
That stain on Bob's jacket I'm wondering if Bob's relationship with dan is closer than we thought lol

 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
im watching the ironman right now did any one win yet???? cuz everyone said phil won...????
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
im watching the ironman right now did any one win yet???? cuz everyone said phil won...????

Im watching it right now, it just started. But Phil should win, I dont see anyone beating him unless he completely loses his conditioning from the prejudging and night show... which is doubtful for him.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Some of these posing routine songs and the posing are boring as shit.....
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
so none of the predictions or the placeings are final...???
 
B

big_duuude

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
90
Points
6
The audio is @32kbps.
Both MD and PB podcasts are 64kbps.
Incidently SpecialED's show and Skip La Cour's shows are @32kbps and with phone-ins the sound quality really suffers .
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
this guy looks really good
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Gustavo looks good, but not good enough to win.
 
Carlos_E

Carlos_E

New member
Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
4
Points
1
Why are they cutting from the posing routines to interview Jay??? Do that afterwards! I can't believe they're doing that.
 
Top