• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Night Show Discussion (IRONMAN 08)

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Rodney davis
 
Last edited by a moderator:
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
gladiator wolf = dick head
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Why do they keep interviewing people when when the better competitors are doing their routines!?!?!?! :angrydude:
 
Carlos_E

Carlos_E

New member
Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
4
Points
1
We're missing the show to see an American Gladiator?
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Omar deckard
 
Last edited by a moderator:
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
wow del rio looks great!
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
They need to stop with all these interviews. Listening to Gustavo speak gives me a headache.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

big_duuude

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
90
Points
6
Why do they keep interviewing people when when the better competitors are doing their routines!?!?!?! :angrydude:

AGREED !!!!!!!!!
It's very disrespectful to the competitors ....it' not like it's the 300 fitness chicks.:ihavesandinmyvagina
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
The x man
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
too bad Toney didnt look this good in pre-judging.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Great conditioning.

Fantasticre3 1
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
DeShaun cant pose worth a damn.
 
Top