• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Night Show Discussion (IRONMAN 08)

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
this is taking soo long.
Ionono 1
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Jon Jon Park
 
Last edited by a moderator:
B

big_duuude

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
90
Points
6
it is just Mo.. dude above has no clue what he's sayin.

No he looked like Kamali's outline but without seperation, definition. And his pecs looked real bad.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
King in the top 10.. uve gotta be!!!!!!!!!!!!!????
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
King at ten makes vik vomit on himself
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Gustavo's waist looked good pre-contest but wtf man.. hes pregnant again.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Anybody else's sound all messed up?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Kamali top 10 in the world for the ironman?
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
melvin looking pretty good. nice quads
 
B

big_duuude

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
90
Points
6
yep the volume is up and down.
But don'r Melvin look sooo good, no tan , no oil.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
melvin's legs look HUGE in that guest pose
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
heath wins hahahaha 1st 1 to post
 
Top