• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Pre-Judging Discussion (IRONMAN 08)

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Gustavo out now.
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
having trouble with plugins, anyone got a direct link too the webcast?
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
3005z6o 1
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Gustavo looks frickin insane.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
pretty sharp....side tricep was sick
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Anyone know when Phil is coming out?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
How many hours this take or less than hour?
 
Top