• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Pre-Judging Discussion (IRONMAN 08)

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Show is almost over.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Tony Freeman not in first 2 call outs. Doesn't look good for Tony.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
3rd is silvio and 4th and 5th up for grabs
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Freeman shouldn't feel bad. If he came in better condition then he would of got the callout, but he didn't.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
3rd call out

JOJ
HEATH
SILVIO
GUSTAVO
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
joj or desmond 4th and 5th, imo
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Mrpqd 1
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
that's the top 4 right there
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Man, Kamali looks like a pumped up Gremlin, LOL.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
tweak: gus has more thickness than phil, sucks but it´s the truth
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
I really wouldn't be comparing Silvio so much. I think there are much better competitors out there right now.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
so king is gonna place, too bad:crymeariver:
 
Top