• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Pre-Judging Discussion (IRONMAN 08)

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
34ru3ia 1
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
tweak: gus has more thickness than phil, sucks but it´s the truth


Gustavo's back might be a tad thicker, but he lacks the lines, and conditioning like Phil, but everywhere else, Phil beats him.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i´m not saying he´s better just bigger, phil wins handsdown
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I see it like this.

1- Heath
2- Gusatvo
3- Silvio
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
fucking Kamalis waist is almost as wide as his shoulders..
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Well, I'll cya guys later. I will miss the finals, but I'll download it. Thanks guys.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Show is over.

Phil won.

2hi7aty 1
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
holy shit..freeman not in the top five..wowowowow, wut tha fuck did he not do
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
i missed it.. whos gonna win?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
phil won but not really owning gus IMO
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Interview with Heath right now.
 
Pinhead

Pinhead

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
64
Points
6
Pre-judges over...

Gustavo and Phil in awesome shape. I think Phil wins with better shape, awesome arms and hamstrings.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
by the shitty pics i just seen.. Phil has this hands down.
 
B

benmoneyog

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
61
Points
6
when phil heath first came out i new right there here won his arms are like a pair of legs and the overall leg development (size and striations) was unreal besides this contest if he brings that to the arnold then his pocket is gona be big to
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
This is easily Phils show, I am also very pleases with JOJ. He brought up his legs alot and looks incredible.
 
Prote

Prote

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
32
Points
6
I dont know about you guys, but I think that Freemans condition was a little dissapointment. Hes one of my favourites but Phil will win this one for sure!

Damn, Phils arms and shoulders are crazy! His improvements are incredible.
 
Top