• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love hearing about the amount of money he is raising, it makes our dream of Ron Paul getting the nomination closer to a reality, rather than just a hope and dream.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When i get my next paycheck
i'll donate 75$, maybe more
oh also, i had this awkward dream i was wearing a white
ron paul revolution shirt to work and walking around in it
wicked, i gotta get one of those shirts!

Yeah, I want one as well. I will try to donate more with my next paycheck as well. :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tea Party 07: I think we'll get 10 mill

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Tea Party 07: I think we'll get 10 mill

it's not as cool as the the "V for Vendetta" angle, but Im sure this will work too. Now people have a month to fill youtube up with Tea Party videos.

I bet alot more people will donate this time around. People were probably skeptical if the November 5th money bomb would actually work. Now that they've seen it work, there will be more anticipation for this one.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's not as cool as the the "V for Vendetta" angle, but Im sure this will work too. Now people have a month to fill youtube up with Tea Party videos.

I bet alot more people will donate this time around. People were probably skeptical if the November 5th money bomb would actually work. Now that they've seen it work, there will be more anticipation for this one.

I actually like this one a little better since the Boston Tea Party marked the beginning of the Revolution. I know I'll be donating more this time around.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome video and I agree, I think 10 or 12 million is pheasable by that time. On top of how great it was that he made that much money, it got him more media coverage than ever! This means more exposure, and more money! If this is only the start, imagine, he does actually have a chance, polls be damned :linedrunk:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thing is, I seriously can't see why the Republican party would not nominate him, they'd be completely nuts not to. Nobody else they could nominate would have a chance against Billary (not a typo). If they think Giuliani could even come close, they're insane.

The guy has been married 3x (once to his second cousin :ugh:)

Corrupt as hell, NY hates him, it would be no problem to smear him at all.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll roll in a bit more than $100 this time around.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thing is, I seriously can't see why the Republican party would not nominate him, they'd be completely nuts not to. Nobody else they could nominate would have a chance against Billary (not a typo). If they think Giuliani could even come close, they're insane.

The guy has been married 3x (once to his second cousin :ugh:)

Corrupt as hell, NY hates him, it would be no problem to smear him at all.

I agree, if Giuliani is the best that the Republicans can waste their votes on then they are just giving the presidency to Billary... god help us all..
Also...
I just hate hearing from people that he has absolutely no chance and that all the supporters he has will not go out and vote. If this many people are devoted enought to pay out this much, and make all the videos, and do their research.. they will go out and vote period. Its that type of thinking that is going to cause others to not want to vote for him because they think he has no chance. Not true, every vote counts.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Ron Paul in the Situation Room w/ Blitzer CNN 11/8

whats the point of asking the exact same questions in every interview?

- Your poll numbers are very low, do you stand a chance?
- If you don't win the Republican nomination, will you run as a 3rd party?
- If you don't win, will you support one of the other candidates?

I know I've heard those exact questions at least ten times.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats the point of asking the exact same questions in every interview?

- Your poll numbers are very low, do you stand a chance?
- If you don't win the Republican nomination, will you run as a 3rd party?
- If you don't win, will you support one of the other candidates?

I know I've heard those exact questions at least ten times.

Probably lack of caring about it, or not really wanting to let people know much about him. I did like this interview (even though I dislike Wolf Blitzer) because he showed some of his voting record and let people know his stance on certain issues and why. Great answers from Ron Paul, he is a great speaker.
And after listening to Bush for seven years now that is something to be desired in our next President :keke:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
apparently Ron Paul might not be able to go to the Republican debate on December 4th in Iowa, because his poll numbers aren't above 5%.

Ron Paul just set a one day donation record, and they are trying to prevent him from debating. Simply amazing.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^that truly is fucked up, the greatest canditate out there and they are not even gonna let people hear him debate.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul just set a one day donation record, and they are trying to prevent him from debating. Simply amazing.

How do you (Americans) keep putting up with shit like that?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit Tech, I cried like a baby watching that video, awesome.

Here's another one for December 16th, I'm saving up already.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
How do you (Americans) keep putting up with shit like that?
thats how politics work in this country. the good guys get shafted and the corrupt motherfuckers get put into power.

but hopefully that will all be different by this time next year.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats how politics work in this country. the good guys get shafted and the corrupt motherfuckers get put into power.

but hopefully that will all be different by this time next year.

Thank God America is trying to spread democracy through out the world. :weaksuace:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Thank God America is trying to spread democracy through out the world. :weaksuace:
Ron Paul:

"There is nothing wrong with spreading our values around the world. But it is wrong to spread it by force. We should spread it by setting an example and doing a good job here."

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Hour long interview: