• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just can't stand his lisp. I hope he dies in a fire.

It will be a pleasure to watch him lose the New York primary.

German_Joe said:
I just can't stand his lisp. I hope he dies in a fire.

It will be a pleasure to watch him lose the New York primary.

:uhoh2:.........:io:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
November 5th helped us out so much. It will be great to see him on all those different segments Kent listed. Too bad Hasselback won't be on, I was looking forward to Ron Paul owning that dumb cunt. I'll start saving up so we can teabag the white house.

:2:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
on the topic of that clip about Rudy and Paul. the one about Paul saying that Americas foreign policy is a big reason why they attacked us on 9/11. then Rudy blew up and said thats one of the craziest theorys he's ever heard.

isn't it funny how now Pat Robertson is endorsing Rudy Giuliani? Didn't Pat Robertson claim gays and pagans were partially responsible for the 9/11 attacks? :49:

I wrote a paper regarding 9/11 and every study I found said that the attacks were because of America's involvement in other countries. Giuliani is just ignorant on the subject (and every other subject)...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont like gulliani or anything, but u guys gotta give him that he's done a pretty good job with new york. crime rates have never been as low, and he fixed the economy.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont like gulliani or anything, but u guys gotta give him that he's done a pretty good job with new york. crime rates have never been as low, and he fixed the economy.

Says who, the sound bytes? How did he do that?

Edit: He had like a 30% approval rate before 9/11. Then his approval ratings went up, because people saw him walking the streets on TV (coincidentally, only because his office blew up).

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Says who, the sound bytes? How did he do that?

i've read he drastically reduced crime, by putting more cops in the streets, longer sentences for serious crimes, and by intensive effort aimed at taking away illegal guns from criminals.

about the economy he reduced public spending, lowered taxes and government revenues increased. classic conservative in that matter.

Quote:
As Mayor, Rudy Giuliani has returned accountability to City government and improved the quality of life for all New Yorkers. Under his leadership, overall crime is down 57%, murder has been reduced 65%, and New York City - once infamous around the world for its dangerous streets - has been recognized by the F.B.I. as the safest large city in America for the past five years.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
towards the end of the second clip, he mentions December 16th. :coolguy:

it's gonna be huge.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
towards the end of the second clip, he mentions December 16th. :coolguy:

it's gonna be huge.

The guy who interviewed Ron Paul didn't sound as douchy as many of the others we've seen.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've read he drastically reduced crime, by putting more cops in the streets, longer sentences for serious crimes, and by intensive effort aimed at taking away illegal guns from criminals.

about the economy he reduced public spending, lowered taxes and government revenues increased. classic conservative in that matter.

Quote:
As Mayor, Rudy Giuliani has returned accountability to City government and improved the quality of life for all New Yorkers. Under his leadership, overall crime is down 57%, murder has been reduced 65%, and New York City - once infamous around the world for its dangerous streets - has been recognized by the F.B.I. as the safest large city in America for the past five years.

Yes, Guiliani did lower the rate of crime. But, he did so in a very unethical manner often times occusing people of a crime they did not commit and ruining their careers/life. A study can say whatever it wants to about Guiliani but, the bottom line is, his approval rating was horrible and most New Yorkers do not like him except for what he did during and shortly after 9/11.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy- source for the info? Giuliani's website?

The firefighters/police fuckin hated Giuliani. He's had tons of crime scandals, any improvements were surely not the result of him.

How about lying about Asbestos poisoning after 9/11? "But he was such a great leader!!!!" :jerkoff1:

Rudy sure cleaned up the city and fought crime :uhoh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is a direct video where firefighters blame Rudy for excessive losses

edit: would just like to say he is a piece of garbage....... that is all

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech's 11th video misted me up when the child ran into his father's arms:tear:

Lisp-iani was a terrible Mayor; the fact that his croney is being flayed open is proof enough of that. They should just skip the middleman and gut that corrupt idiot straightaway.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This video expans on the last one quite a bit

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm so pumped for the Tea Party, we're going to smoke Hilary's 1 day record for any type of donations (like 6.1 million) and do it without any major corporation paying 2,300 dinners for its employees.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was an exceptional video! goosebumps

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
this is a poll on CNN.com

kinda scary that so many people said yes.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These videos are amazing, really powerfull stuff. Gives you goosebumps and really moves me. I wish these were his commercials and that those that dont look it up on YouTube can still see them.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP