• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually Hillary Clinton IS the anti-Christ

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was on history channel, also talking bout how we're heading into a full blown depression, and how in the future their will be no SUVS or trucks
the guy who said that looked like he was gonna tear, cus he has an SUV
lol, i should've recorded it, cus it was an excellent show.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was on history channel, also talking bout how we're heading into a full blown depression, and how in the future their will be no SUVS or trucks
the guy who said that looked like he was gonna tear, cus he has an SUV
lol, i should've recorded it, cus it was an excellent show.

While I do doubt there will be no SUV's in the future, yeah, another depression seems inevitable, some prominent economists sure think so.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
While I do doubt there will be no SUV's in the future, yeah, another depression seems inevitable, some prominent economists sure think so.

With how far we are in debt, I don't doubt a serious depression.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
America suffers an epidemic of suicides among traumatised army veterans

More American military veterans have been committing suicide than US soldiers have been dying in Iraq, it was claimed yesterday.

At least 6,256 US veterans took their lives in 2005, at an average of 17 a day, according to figures broadcast last night. Former servicemen are more than twice as likely than the rest of the population to commit suicide.

USA! USA! USA!

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With how far we are in debt, I don't doubt a serious depression.

I dont doubt some sort of depression, but not serious at all. The US economy is worth about 14-15 trillion dollars and we are in debt about 9. Also in some weird way the economy stays better with a debt... just remember reading that somewhere but I dont remember why it is. But I do know that the economy is fine and more than likely will pick up or not sink THAT low.

Lisu

Lisu

Hahaha, i wanted to post this:
"First they ignore you(...)
(...)Then you win"
Becouse it's good to show R. Paul situation
But I know this from Robbie Williams song "Trippin" not from Ghandi :p

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
It's unfortunate because with the proper mental care and counseling, alot of those suicides would be avoided.

but good health care in this country is hard to come by, especially when you're a war veteran.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People just dont wanna let go of their big vehicles
most of the time, i see huge 4X4s on the road, theres only one person, the driver
like seriously 80% if not all the time im driving, just the driver in these things
they buy em to show off and shit, while paying fatty ridiculous amounts of gas/diesel. they have to fill them up like every 4-6days or so, right? more gas around our country go to waste with people wanting to show their vehicles off for attention or to get girls and date rape em.

i dont doubt, SUVs and trucks disappearing within the next 30years

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Glenn Beck Deems Ron Paul “Domestic Threat”

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA—Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul is gaining momentum in New Hampshire and Iowa, according to a poll released Tuesday by CBS News and the New York Times. The Texas congressman has garnered an estimated 8 percent in New Hampshire, surpassing former GOP front-runner Fred Thompson, and is now tied with John McCain in Iowa.

Polls released over the weekend by the Boston Globe in association with the University of New Hampshire Survey Center, and the Marist College Institute for Public Opinion, both confirmed Congressman Paul’s support to be higher than Thompson’s as well.

“The polls confirm what we already know: Congressman Paul is catching on in the early primary states,” said Paul campaign spokesman Jesse Benton. “His unifying message of freedom, peace, and prosperity is resonating strongly with voters in Iowa and New Hampshire, and we’re rapidly gaining support nationwide.”

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was watching Wolf Blitzer and looks like some Ron Paul supporters are creating money with Ron Paul on the coin. They look similar to dimes, I got a kick out of that.

My father emailed Beck saying if every Ron Paul supporter is a terrorist, then that means the American troops are terrorists for supporting Ron Paul over every other canidate in either party.

:keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another Tea Party video. The 5th of November I predicted only 1.5 million. I'll be surprised if we don't get at least 8 million on the 16th.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A) Ron Paul had nothing to do with November 5th, the "money bomb", the "Guy Fawkes reference" all came from the volunteers involved in the event. Not to mention It came from the move V for vandetta, which in itself has drastically different circumstances than the original affair it was based on.

B) Calling Ron Paul and his supporters terrorists, is not only an attack on Ron Paul himself, but the founding fathers and the constitution.

C) Winston Churchills Great Grandson.... who gives a flying fuck, it must be true if the direct descendent of the the great Winston churchill said it. At no point in the Iraq war, would I name it a war on terror. "A lack of tradition of finishing what you started" what about the "tradition" of nonintervention.

D) That entire program was a series of ignorance and hate propaganda

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calling all American Police

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glenn Beck is an asshole and just like people in the media he makes is OPINIONS sound like facts to get those who are uneducated on the subject to buy into their way of thinking. This is a popular show... and that was not a good message after all this good news for Paul.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Was watching Wolf Blitzer and looks like some Ron Paul supporters are creating money with Ron Paul on the coin. They look similar to dimes, I got a kick out of that.
there was some company creating coins with Ron Pauls image on them. They got raided by the FBI and shut down.

theres a whole story behind it. I don't know all the details.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there was some company creating coins with Ron Pauls image on them. They got raided by the FBI and shut down.

theres a whole story behind it. I don't know all the details.

Yeah its retarded, its no more illegal to me than tokens at an arcade... as long as it is stated that the coins are not real money then whats they dealio? :e5dunno:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Yeah its retarded, its no more illegal to me than tokens at an arcade... as long as it is stated that the coins are not real money then whats they dealio? :e5dunno:
thats what I thought, but it seems to be more complicated than that. I dunno. I just remember looking at the coins the other day, and was considering buying one. Thank god I didn't.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was watching espn college game day today, i saw atleast 3 ron paul signs in the crowd, i started laughing thinkin about the board but everyone else had no clue who he was...i wouldn't have known who he was if it wasn't for this thread