• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^:hsughr::hsughr:
Calling all American Police___Nation's cops applaud Presidential Candidate Ron Paul

Yes
WE
DO

I'm SO glad someone finally blew the lid off the forced pose bullcrap; I'm sick of seeing us used as prop endorsements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Read what this stupid Jewish cunt wrote about Ron Paul:

What a pathetic attempt at journalism. :weaksuace:

No, Ron Paul is not my candidate. Not for president. He might make a dandy new leader for the Branch Davidians.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMHO jewish people are behind all the shit happening in America, and most of the world ...those money hungry people are a problem for this world.

??

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldnt say Jewish people as a whole, theres always groups of (said group) that are shit eaters. I think the people your thinking of are zionists

Zionists are experts at propaganda, disinformation, denying facts and outright lying. Any criticism of Zionism or of Israel is labelled as "anti-semitism", where this is interpreted to mean "anti-Jewish". This is a slanderous falsehood. Criticism of Zionism is criticism of a particularly ugly political movement, not criticism of a religion or of the adherents of a religion. One may be critical of Zionism and of Zionists while at the same time being quite tolerant of, or well-disposed toward, or even an adherent of, the Jewish religion

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Jews aren't destroying America....pseudo-christians are.

they are the worst form of hypocrites and the US is ripe with them.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the main reasons why the US invaded iraq was because the removal of sadam was going to be beneficial for isreal, hence why its sad to see so many young americans die, fighting someone elses fight.

A war with iran too is only going to be good for israel.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3. Ron Paul is unserious. Suggesting that you will eliminate the IRS, the CIA, the FBI and other government agencies within weeks of taking office is ridiculous. These are bumper stickers, not serious reform proposals. [/Quote]

Uh, Ron Paul never said that he'd eliminate them within weeks. He even said it would be impossible to abolish the IRS over a matter of weeks.

That "journalist" is uninformed.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really? Thats odd, im a member there and it works fine :dunnodude:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech, Flex, Wolf, others. I STRONGLY encourage you to check this out, and get people you know involved.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glennbeck, what a fucking fagg0t.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy Shit, the Ron Paul Revolution is sweeping the globe!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its in Europe. DAMN... guess i cant go.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
My state has a caucus, and to be honest I really don't undestand how delegates work.

I had no idea the voting system in this country was so complicated.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
That douchebag George Stephanopoulos taking a little bite of humble pie...

he's not such a shit talker now, is he? :food-snacking:

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that idiots like sean hannity or ben whatever his second name is, who disagree with what ron paul's saying should watch the third and fourth videos, which back up ron pauls claims:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There was a Teamfortress 2 tournament on Gamespot the other day. One of the team names was "RonPaul08", which was actually a pretty good idea. Just watch the first minute or so of the video.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldnt say Jewish people as a whole, theres always groups of (said group) that are shit eaters. I think the people your thinking of are zionists

Zionists are experts at propaganda, disinformation, denying facts and outright lying. Any criticism of Zionism or of Israel is labelled as "anti-semitism", where this is interpreted to mean "anti-Jewish". This is a slanderous falsehood. Criticism of Zionism is criticism of a particularly ugly political movement, not criticism of a religion or of the adherents of a religion. One may be critical of Zionism and of Zionists while at the same time being quite tolerant of, or well-disposed toward, or even an adherent of, the Jewish religion

QFT:tiphat: