• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
just got this email.

I understand what they are saying, but I'm not donating until December 16th. :e5dunno:

November 20, 2007

During the first few days of October, we announced our fundraising goal for the fourth quarter: $12 million raised by December 31.

But there's more: we need to have spent it by then, too.

If we were to raise the entire $12 million in the last week of December, we would meet our fundraising goal for the quarter. But Ron Paul would stand little chance of winning the Republican nomination, because that money would have come in too late.

Time is of the essence. You see, we need to raise money well before we plan to spend it. That's because most of the expenditures that we make need to be paid for weeks in advance. For example, we need to buy crucial airtime for the end of December right now.

The sooner we raise this money, the sooner that we can spread Dr. Paul's message - our message - in the early primary states. Time truly is money.

Fact is, we only have about two weeks to raise money for the early primaries.

If you wait a month from now to donate, your money will only be spent after Iowa caucus-goers and New Hampshire primary voters have made up their minds.

We are rapidly running out of time. The Iowa caucus is just 44 days away. New Hampshire is in 49 days. With so much ground to make up, we can't afford to waste a single day.

As a result, we are spending faster than the rate at which we are raising money. In October alone, we raised $2.8 million, but our campaign spent over $3.1 million.

We cannot afford to wait for bursts of press activity. What we need is sustained attention in the news. What better way to do this than by continuing to raise money at a rapid pace now? We need to keep our momentum going.

Help us win in New Hampshire, Iowa, South Carolina, and Nevada.

Make your most generous contribution as soon as you can

Jonathan Bydlak
Fundraising Director
Ron Paul 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^As did I; no jumping the gun here:dunnodude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you guys read about this yet?
From USAToday:

There he is -- the only current presidential candidate in the mix.

Republican Rep. Ron Paul has been awarded one of 36 "men of the year" honors from GQ magazine.

He gets his for being "dark horse of the year"

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you guys read about this yet?
From USAToday:

There he is -- the only current presidential candidate in the mix.

Republican Rep. Ron Paul has been awarded one of 36 "men of the year" honors from GQ magazine.

He gets his for being "dark horse of the year"
I'll check it out in a few minutes. Kewl beans.

:tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just picked up a copy of the USA Today which includes the advertisement. You can still get it tomorrow if anyone's interested.

:e5dunno:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Remember that Jewish cunt that was bad mouthing Ron Paul....

RP's Communications Director gave her a response:

pwned. :food-snacking:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember that Jewish cunt that was bad mouthing Ron Paul....

RP's Communications Director gave her a response:

pwned. :food-snacking:
She pwned herself when she claimed that Ron Paul is "inconsistent"

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike Huckabee has been on the rise and also had a money bomb on November 20th. However, he was only able to raise 200,000. Ron Paul raised 250,000 that day without any type of money bomb. Paul and Huckabee are the only Republicans rising right now, neo-cons are realizing their front runners are complete trash and searching for their next best option in Huckabee. Giuliani, Romney, McCain, and especially Thompson are about as interesting as a wet carrot and falling very fast.

I'm expecting 1st or 2nd in New Hampshire.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha I saw that, hilarious. Although now RP's campaign came out with this stupid shit that they need money ASAP, so there's another money bomb on Nov 30th. Called www.rudysreadinglist.com

Flex, you might have some input, but Ron's Official campaign has to be amongst the worst ever assembled in politics.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex, you might have some input, but Ron's Official campaign has to be amongst the worst ever assembled in politics.
That's a bit harsh, they started out with no money at all. My father is down in D.C. helping them right now.

November 5th was most definetly a success, but if I see one more money bomb plan i'm going to flip out. We're not going to have 12 million by the end of November, so I think they can forget about that. Money bombs won't work if you have one every single day.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You sure put that up quick Tech, it was uploaded less than 3 hours ago. Anyways, i'm going to check it out in a minute, Avaroth videos are always the best.

Obama is finished. He's a presidential canidate refusing to put his hand on his heart during the national anthem. If this makes enough news, it could severly hurt him in the polls. Also, whoever sang the anthem is terrible.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
that national anthem thing is kinda old.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm News media is fixed. like usual.
Obama, needs to loosen up.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to IronSlave, but several people working for the Ron Paul campaign are not pleased with the email Jonathan Bydlak sent out on the 20th. Although it helped them raise slightly more in one day than usual, sounds like some people were upset that there was no "thankfulness" for their past donations and coming off too greedy. My father convinced one of the guys in charge to confront Jon about the situation, and sounds like he lectured him pretty good. So it wouldn't be surprising for you guys to receive an email either apologizing or thanking people for the past donations within the next week or so. My father says everyone working for Paul are the smartest people he's ever met, although one of the problems with the campaign is some of them lack good "people" skills. Bydlak would be a good example for this.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to IronSlave, but several people working for the Ron Paul campaign are not pleased with the email Jonathan Bydlak sent out on the 20th. Although it helped them raise slightly more in one day than usual, sounds like some people were upset that there was no "thankfulness" for their past donations and coming off too greedy. My father convinced one of the guys in charge to confront Jon about the situation, and sounds like he lectured him pretty good. So it wouldn't be surprising for you guys to receive an email either apologizing or thanking people for the past donations within the next week or so. My father says everyone working for Paul are the smartest people he's ever met, although one of the problems with the campaign is some of them lack good "people" skills. Bydlak would be a good example for this.

Thats exactly what I'm talking about. His email on the 20th is what led to this panic, and the creation of another fundraiser on Nov 30, instead of waiting for the Tea Party to break 10 million. If it dilutes the tea party, Im going to be furious.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't worry about it. If anything, it will slightly effect the tea party fundraising. I think we'll barely reach 12 million thanks to the 30th "money bomb" and we'll certainly break our past online record from the 5th next month.

Hopefully we get one mention in USA Today this time. I didn't see one article on him raising 4.4 million, yet they have an article "Huckabee Without Money, but Still Doing Okay in Polls." How exciting.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a powerfull video, this should be on every major tv station. I cant believe that all the other candidates are ignoring this problem. The sad part is that the candidates that are ignoring this problem, look like they will win... I think i need to turn my cash into Euros if that happens. :ughnoes:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New phone interview on Morning Joe

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
good interview.

I don't see what the big deal is about Dennis Hof. Even if it was setup, it's still a very powerful endorsement in Nevada. Dennis Hof caters to many wealthy men around the United States.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good interview.

I don't see what the big deal is about Dennis Hof. Even if it was setup, it's still a very powerful endorsement in Nevada. Dennis Hof caters to many wealthy men around the United States.
The Moonlight Bunny Ranch is the most popular whore house in the United States. The people that visit this place have more money than you could believe, as it costs thousands of dollars to sleep with some of the women. Endorsing Ron doesn't really benefit him though, unless he plans on expanding his business throughout the U.S.