• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I hope Paul does well tomorrow at the debate. I'll be watching.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I was watching a speech from Rudy Giuliani yesterday and he compared Islamic terrorism to World War II with Hitler. He said if we would of stepped in sooner against Hiter we would of saved many lives, same thing goes for Islamic terrorism. Probably the dumbest analogy i've ever heard, comparing a country dictatorship to tactic such as terrorism. I'm going to start counting how many times he uses the words Islamic terrorism, global terrorism, or september 11th in his speeches.

:gtfoslap:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I was watching a speech from Rudy Giuliani yesterday and he compared Islamic terrorism to World War II with Hitler. He said if we would of stepped in sooner against Hiter we would of saved many lives, same thing goes for Islamic terrorism. Probably the dumbest analogy i've ever heard, comparing a country dictatorship to tactic such as terrorism. I'm going to start counting how many times he uses the words Islamic terrorism, global terrorism, or september 11th in his speeches.

:gtfoslap:

giuliani is certainly a douche, electing him would be the same as or worse than 4 more years with bush. but seriously do u think he could get the nomination and if he did could he ever defeat clinton or obama? i mean he's not very charismatic, i dont enjoy listening to him at all.

on a side not that tom tancredo guy must be the biggest jackass ever, hes fucking crazy, he was blabbering about bombing mecca in a debate i saw with him:ughnoes:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They just showed this video on Fox News.

:49:

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
giuliani is certainly a douche, electing him would be the same as or worse than 4 more years with bush. but seriously do u think he could get the nomination and if he did could he ever defeat clinton or obama? i mean he's not very charismatic, i dont enjoy listening to him at all.
No way in hell. Every time he speaks he lowers his chances of being elected. He should of avoided debates like his buddy Fred Thompson for eight months.

This celebrity "endorsing" is bullshit. Apparently yesterday Barbara Streisand is "officially" endorsing Hillary Clinton, how does this make headline news? I would really like to know why people give a shit. "Chuck Norris kicks a lot of ass on a fake television show, so i'm gonna vote for Mike Huckabee because he says so!" Majority of celebrities are just as ignorant as the average person, if not more.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never thought I'd say this...

I agree with Dr. Mercola!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never donated to any politician in my life. However, I am going to break that pattern now by contributing to the next Ron Paul drive on December 16th. If you are considering donating to Ron Paul do NOT do it until that time. [/quote]
What a dumb thing to write. This is exactly why I feel Bydlak's email wasn't a bad idea Ironslave, he just should of been more thankful for the amount they received thus far.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a dumb thing to write. This is exactly why I feel Bydlak's email wasn't a bad idea Ironslave, he just should of been more thankful for the amount they received thus far.

I think the thing is, look at the way Ron Paul's support has increased since Nov 5th. Was it due to (1) the money the campaign raised and spent on advertisements? Or (2) the fact that a grassroots effort could raise 4.3 Million dollars online in one day and get so much mainstream media coverage?

I think its clearly (2), which is why I'm in huge favor of saving up for the Tea Party and blowing Nov 5th out of the water.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No way in hell. Every time he speaks he lowers his chances of being elected. He should of avoided debates like his buddy Fred Thompson for eight months.

This celebrity "endorsing" is bullshit. Apparently yesterday Barbara Streisand is "officially" endorsing Hillary Clinton, how does this make headline news? I would really like to know why people give a shit. "Chuck Norris kicks a lot of ass on a fake television show, so i'm gonna vote for Mike Huckabee because he says so!" Majority of celebrities are just as ignorant as the average person, if not more.

:49: TTTTHHHHHHeptemer eleventtttthhhhh

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice! Lets hope that he gets more questions this time, and that they make Giuliani and Romeny look dumber than they already have.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
anybody watching the CNN debate?

lol @ all the candidates stealing Ron Pauls ideas

suddenly everybody on stage are saying the same things that Paul has been saying since day one.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anybody watching the CNN debate?

lol @ all the candidates stealing Ron Pauls ideas

suddenly everybody on stage are saying the same things that Paul has been saying since day one.

Agreed, Ive been watching it from the beginning. Yeah, they are stealing all his Ideas (minus Iraq), ESPECIALLY the leaving abortion up to the states. I'm so sick of fucking Romney and Giuliani being called on with every question. Its been remotely fair though, I basically jumped off the couch when McCain challenged Paul on his foreign policy.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
why did they even invite Ron Paul to the debate?

in 90 minutes, he's spoken for maybe 2.5 minutes.

amazing.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
rofl. some kid just called Rudy out on his 9/11 bullshit.

:49:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
the candidates are talking about gays in the military....what is this, 1996?

I can't believe these douchebags still don't want gays in the army.

CNN just cut off a retired verteran who is homosexual from talking. Thats fuckin disgraceful.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
this is silly.

Ron Paul hasn't spoken in 45 minutes.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The whole thing is bullshit, for sure. How stupid are people, McCain talking about winning Vietnam. 60k people died, if thats not a loss, I dont know what is.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Im angry right now.

FOX News debates treated Ron Paul better than CNN has.

horseshit. :disgust:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hell yes, he's finally getting forceful!!