• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thought I'd toss up a couple of pics of my recently transformed 'Ron-mobile'...

Last edited by a moderator:
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Giuliani and Romney talked way tooo much, that was way unfair for the other candidates. Anderson Cooper should have grown some balls and told them to STFU. Plus, not every candidate didn't get a chance to answer each question. This debate was pure shit.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MSN.com kept reseting their poll votes until Huckabee pulled ahead of Ron Paul:49: Now their frontpage is toting the clown as the new potential frontrunner.

Pathetic:no:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was watching CNN this morning when they were showing that clip, they had another poll asking which Republican canidate had the best strategy for immigration and once again Ron Paul dominated with over 70%. The woman said "we have a lot of Ron Paul supporting viewers as he won the debate with 80% of the vote yesterday too."

:49:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
aren't you the fuzz? you should put Ron Paul bumper stickers on all the cars you pull over. :keke:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
aren't you the fuzz? you should put Ron Paul bumper stickers on all the cars you pull over. :keke:

Good idea. And instead of a fine you should make them donate the money at the tea party.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about pulling over everyone that doesn't have a Ron Paul bumper sticker.

:food-snacking:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Appears that Ron Paul is puting a good amount of money into mail, especially in South Carolina.

CNN said:
COLUMBIA, South Carolina (CNN) – Ron Paul and his grassroots supporters may dominate the Internet, but in South Carolina, the Texas congressman is pretty close to dominating the snail mail game as well.

Well-funded former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who has dropped at least seven mail pieces as counted by CNN, seems to have sent out more direct mail than any other candidate in this early primary state. But in recent weeks the Paul campaign has sent out at least five very large, very polished pieces of mail to potential GOP primary voters.

One of them is a 12-page mailer, already released in New Hampshire, that folds out to be nearly three feet long.

All of the South Carolina mailings go straight for the jugular on issues important to the Republican base: abortion, illegal immigration, social security, and fiscal responsibility. (Paul's mail also delves into the libertarian's favorite topic – defending the Constitution.)

His abortion mailer features a large photo of a smiling baby and reads: "Dr. Ron Paul is more than pro-life. He is the essence of all that it stands for." The illegal immigration brochure pledges "to end immigration nonsense" and fight "amnesty." His economy mailer touts his record fighting "the tax and spend crowd" in Washington.

But the detailed, fold-out mailings seem to carefully avoid the one position that truly puts him at odds with his Republican rivals: his repeated calls to immediately remove U.S. combat forces from Iraq.

The 12-page Paul mailer promises "protection and peace without nation building" but avoids any reference to Iraq, hinting that the campaign—at least in paid media—may be reluctant to bring up the congressman’s stance on Iraq in a state where support for the war remains relatively strong.

– CNN South Carolina Producer Peter Hamby

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My father will be paying for a billboard here in Erie, PA to advertise Ron Paul. He's hoping others from the local meetup group will help pitch in, in the future.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Good idea. And instead of a fine you should make them donate the money at the tea party.

How about pulling over everyone that doesn't have a Ron Paul bumper sticker.

:food-snacking:

Those are some rockin' suggestions. I'll see what I can do...cause, ya know, I haven't done any of those things before..... Actual true story; I pulled over a guy for expired registration a little while ago. I waived having his car impounded (he was eight months overdue) but I slapped the extra 'Ron Paul 2008' I received onto his vehicle and gave him a fix-it ticket. A week later the registration was paid and the sticker was still there:49:

I actually had someone recognize me at the post office the other day; he asked if the department endorsed Ron Paul over Mitt Romney. I told him yes:hsughr: Two hours later someone out of nowhere put a stack of Paul flyers under my front wiper, I assume for general distribution. We have some freaking underground movement around here that I apparently need to learn more about.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ron2rp3.gif

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Giuliani's Mistress Used N.Y. Police as Taxi Service

Well before it was publicly known he was seeing her, then-married New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani provided a police driver and city car for his mistress Judith Nathan, former senior city officials tell the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

"She used the PD as her personal taxi service," said one former city official who worked for Giuliani

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Ron Paul at The Palladium Theater 11/28 (post-debate)

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-8883580934370237347&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its such a crock of shit, the "scandal" came out yesterday of Giuliani using taxpayer money to see his mistress, while still married and when asked at the debate, he just chalked it up to "paying for bodyguards."

what a crock of shit, Hilary vs. Rudy is going to be fucking torture. Wake up America.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Its such a crock of shit, the "scandal" came out yesterday of Giuliani using taxpayer money to see his mistress, while still married and when asked at the debate, he just chalked it up to "paying for bodyguards."

what a crock of shit, Hilary vs. Rudy is going to be fucking torture. Wake up America.
Imagine if a scandal like this came out about Ron Paul. The media would absolutely bury him. Yet, it happens to a slimy douche like Rudy Giuliani and it's just standard news and it's no big deal. Then they go back to promoting him as the front runner.

it's just sickening.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I lol'd.

The Giuliani part cracked me up.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a great sport, even after he gets shafted he still has a great attitude. Very respectful of him and it will pay off in the end. I think Ron Paul will be making all those that doubt him eat their words.