• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron will be on "The View" tomorrow.

Giuliani was in Georgia yesterday walking through the streets, and Ron Paul supports were out in full force. Theres a video of it. The young RP supporters were drowning out the old people supporting Rudy. I lol'd.
That's hilarious, are you going to post it up? If not, i'll check it out later.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike Huckabee is on the front of USA Today, today. Mitt Romney is going to make a speech about his religion on Thursday, because he's going to lose Iowa.

Iowa caucus is coming up January 3rd, it's Ron Paul's worst big state primary. According to the biased polls he's tied with John McCain, I'll be happy with a 4th place finish or higher.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
edit: be sure to watch the old lady at 4:00. She's a moron.

and here's a news article about it.

Giuliani nearly drowned out by rival's supporters

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anybody that knows anything about Giuliani would never vote for him. All of his supporters still consider him "America's mayor against terrorism."

Look what the lady near the bottom of the article said. "Giuliani marched to the scene, he didn't hide." Actually, he was marching away from the scene, lol. Then the other supporter says "excuse me, this is a republican rally" so he has no clue who Ron Paul even is. In my opinion, anyone that doesn't know all canidates should not donate or vote. Conversations with Giuliani followers is always the best, they are all so ignorant.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
In my opinion, anyone that doesn't know all canidates should not donate or vote.
Thats exactly what I think.

How can you know your candidate is the best, if you don't even know who the others are.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats exactly what I think.

How can you know your candidate is the best, if you don't even know who the others are.

Which is why we never get the best candidate in office.... Im sure we can name serveral. :keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anybody that knows anything about Giuliani would never vote for him. All of his supporters still consider him "America's mayor against terrorism."

Look what the lady near the bottom of the article said. "Giuliani marched to the scene, he didn't hide." Actually, he was marching away from the scene, lol. Then the other supporter says "excuse me, this is a republican rally" so he has no clue who Ron Paul even is. In my opinion, anyone that doesn't know all canidates should not donate or vote. Conversations with Giuliani followers is always the best, they are all so ignorant.

Couldn't agree more, its frightening how dumb the majority of people in the world are. For example, look at Tweak's recent "Ron Paul will ruin the economy" post. It's called being willingly ignorant, and the majority of people fall into that category.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Wasn't Tweak pulling for Paul:dunnodude:

Ignorance is dangerous, and willful ignorance spells the death of nations. I can sadly believe that most people are willing to bury their heads in the sand while their world falls down around them.

Funny side note; I received a recorded call on my cell from the Ron Paul campaign earler today. I called them back and told them I thought what they were doing was awesome:hsughr:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
McCain was just put on the spot about Paul on MTV.

Q: "Why do you think Paul is receiving more military donations than you"

A: "I don't know why Paul is receiving more military donations but I can tell you one thing. Ron Paul is wrong. I spent Thanksgiving with the troops (in case you didn't know for the 50th time) and they know America is a safer place because we are fighting terrorism. They are fighting terrorism so that we can have freedom"

For freedom? Dumbest statement i've ever heard. I don't think any canidate pulls as much bullshit from his ass more than McCain. I doubt one person in the military ever said "let us win, let us win." If he/she did, then he's not too bright to think we can win a war against terrorism. I knew McCain spending Thanksgiving with the troops was a publicity stunt for his campaign, but I wasn't aware he'd rub it in this damn much. He mentioned it twice in the Youtube/CNN debate, and now with every interview. The thing I hate most about McCain is the fact that people act like he knows everything to do with war since he was a POW over thirty years ago.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
the good news is, people who watch MTV don't vote.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ron paul gave a hour long speech on CSPAN2 at a town hall meeting in Salem, NH. Im still recording it.

If it comes out alright, I'll Megavideo it.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
uploading video now.

it's 1 hour & 16 minutes long.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm glad Ron was invited on the View so he could chat about abortion the entire time. I'm sorry, but I find that the least important issue of this election and i'm pro-choice. (opposite of Ron Paul)

It's sad to think this is where several soccer mom's get the majority of their news from.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I watched the entire show because I didn't know when he was gonna be on. I honestly don't know how people watch that show everyday.

They spent half an hour talking about the paparazzi taking pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt. :uhoh2:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched the entire show because I didn't know when he was gonna be on. I honestly don't know how people watch that show everyday.

They spent half an hour talking about the paparazzi taking pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt. :uhoh2:
Same here, i've never watched the show all the way through until today. In fact, I thought guests were on much longer than I found out earlier.

What I learned:

-Ugly women feel good that Jennifer Love Hewitt has cellulite
-Little actress got money because the other actors were swearing
-Abortion is a worthless argument

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
It's too bad Elisabeth Hasselbeck wasn't on. At least then maybe they could have argued or actually had a discussion about something important like Iraq.

Instead we had to listen to Whoopi try to tell Ron Paul what the abortion laws were. (as if he has no idea) :uhoh2:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He did as best as he could, but they're just fucking hens. I hate idiots.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Woman on CNN:

"Ron Paul could get 3rd in Iowa"

Not sure who she was, but that just surprised me.

:coolguy:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Mike Huckabee is now 2nd in national polls behind Giuliani because he made a funnay at the last debate saying "Jesus never would run for politics." It amazes me that people make such a big deal out of canidates' lame jokes. If you want a comedian for president then convince Jerry Seinfeld to run for president.

I'm tired of people supporting a canidate because they made a funny joke (Huckabee), or they were "there" on 9/11 (guess who), or they might be the first female/black (Hillary/Obama) president, or even that they're handsome and seems friendly (Romney). Vote on their policies, history, and assurance of enforcing these policies, not all this garbage.

:2: