• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anybody else read about these attacks from Hillary against Obama? She seems rather desperate to win Iowa, this will only come back to bite her in the ass.

The election is still a popularity contest, as you can see Hillary Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, and Fred Thompson are at the top of their parties. (nationally) Half of the Republicans phoned for the national poll don't know who Mike Huckabee is, scary to think how many don't know who is Ron Paul.

OMG, Bill Clinton's wife! OMG, 9/11! OMG, Law & Order, I love that show!

:food-snacking:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Mike Huckabee is now 2nd in national polls behind Giuliani because he made a funnay at the last debate saying "Jesus never would run for politics." It amazes me that people make such a big deal out of canidates' lame jokes. If you want a comedian for president then convince Jerry Seinfeld to run for president.

I'm tired of people supporting a canidate because they made a funny joke (Huckabee), or they were "there" on 9/11 (guess who), or they might be the first female/black (Hillary/Obama) president, or even that they're handsome and seems friendly (Romney). Vote on their policies, history, and assurance of enforcing these policies, not all this garbage.

:2:

Agreed, it makes me irate that Huckabee's "Jesus" comment was analyzed and praised, who gives a shit? The same thing happened when Fred Thompson entered the race and Romney (this was actually pretty funny) said something like:

"The republican primary has been like an episode of Law and Order. You've got a wide cast of characters, it goes on for way too long, and then Fred Thompson shows up at the end."

Then Fred said "and I thought I was going to be the best actor on the stage"

and the comment got him praise. what a complete joke.

PS. It's confirmed, Im going to Iowa to work for the campaign from Dec 14-23.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PS. It's confirmed, Im going to Iowa to work for the campaign from Dec 14-23.
That's great. What was this you were saying about college students getting paid for their services in Iowa last Thursday?

:dunnodude:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
another good interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was like shooting fish in a barrel.

I liked that he got to address his issue in a complete fashion, but I don't think the interviewer has enough experience to hold even a basic political conversation :ughfingers:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was like shooting fish in a barrel.

I liked that he got to address his issue in a complete fashion, but I don't think the interviewer has enough eperience to hold even a basic political conversation:ughfingers:

Thats what made it so awesome, along with the fact she realized she didnt and let him talk. Usually those with minor political experience are the worst interviews, this has gotta be among the best interviews I've ever seen of him.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats what made it so awesome, along with the fact she realized she didnt and let him talk. Usually those with minor political experience are the worst interviews, this has gotta be among the best interviews I've ever seen of him.

Im yet to see a mainstream media interview ive liked "it's amazing how much money he had raised and how many followers he has gained....... but he'll never win"

:bowroflarms: that always cracks me up, and makes me sick :disgust: fucking media

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same here, i've never watched the show all the way through until today. In fact, I thought guests were on much longer than I found out earlier.

What I learned:

-Ugly women feel good that Jennifer Love Hewitt has cellulite
-Little actress got money because the other actors were swearing
-Abortion is a worthless argument

:49: i agree 100%

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im yet to see a mainstream media interview ive liked "it's amazing how much money he had raised and how many followers he has gained....... but he'll never win"

:bowroflarms: that always cracks me up, and makes me sick :disgust: fucking media

Yea, it's cute that the media always has time to squeeze in the "he won't win" line or "he should run in the 3rd party."

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea, it's cute that the media always has time to squeeze in the "he won't win" line or "he should run in the 3rd party."
Many times they also refer to Ron Paul votes as "taking away from a certain canidate." That is ludacris considering the supporters usually decide to support Ron Paul after they finally do research of the election thoroughly.

"You assholes, you're supposed to vote for the puppets we tell you to. Stop doing research and just listen to us"

...is basically what they're saying.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Many times they also refer to Ron Paul votes as "taking away from a certain canidate." That is ludacris considering the supporters usually decide to support Ron Paul after they finally do research of the election thoroughly.

"You assholes, you're supposed to vote for the puppets we tell you to. Stop doing research and just listen to us"

...is basically what they're saying.

Of course, the media is the governments way of controlling us. Thankfully, we have the internet.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course, the media is the governments way of controlling us. Thankfully, we have the internet.
For now, until the government controls that too.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
more news coverage of the San Fran straw poll.

:2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dunno if I would call that beneficial news coverage, unless no advertisment is bad advertisement :e5dunno:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very good, its sad that they can't let people make up their own minds. People are being poisoned by the media:ugh: They have to use all these little tricks to discourage people. Its fucking pathetic!

FUCK YOU FRANK!:coolguy:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FUCK YEAH, check this shit out:

Number of Delegates in West Virginia

Updated 12/7 2:10 PM

Ron Paul

Mitt Romney

Fred Thompson

Mike Huckabee

Rudy Giuliani

John McCain

Duncan Hunter

Alan Keyes

Tom Tancredo

Uncommitted

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like things are going well in Iowa for the campaign. Many Ron Paul supporters are expecting a 1st through 3rd placing. I personally don't believe he has a shot at the top two (Huckabee/Romney), but third place is a definite possibility. (in front of Giuliani)

Ron is just about the perfect canidate for South Carolina, I don't find it possible to place so low in these retarded polls.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like things are going well in Iowa for the campaign. Many Ron Paul supporters are expecting a 1st through 3rd placing. I personally don't believe he has a shot at the top two (Huckabee/Romney), but third place is a definite possibility. (in front of Giuliani)

Well, if we get 30,000 people to turn out, he will probably win it. The major issue is people don't vote, which works in our favor because we're so passionate. If its a stormy day the day of the Iowa primary, we should be in very good shape.

I'll let you know first hand how things are in Iowa next week :xyxthumbs:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
That Ron Paul blimp thing has been on a couple news channels.

I know it's good to promote RP, but the idea of the blimp is kinda cheesy to me. :e5dunno: