• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
rofle waffle.

Ron Paul supports out in full force again, at a Rudy rally. And Rudy talks about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit, that was awesome they let his supporters talk.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That Ron Paul blimp thing has been on a couple news channels.

I know it's good to promote RP, but the idea of the blimp is kinda cheesy to me. :e5dunno:

Cheesy yes, but no publicity is bad publicity... or so they say. At least now the media cant block people from looking up and seeing his name.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Cheesy yes, but no publicity is bad publicity... or so they say. At least now the media cant block people from looking up and seeing his name.
I just hope the blimp doesn't crash or catch on fire.

That would not be a good sign. lol.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the blue fuck?!?!

Apparently HANNITY said that Ron is polling 3rd in Iowa?? :confused::confused:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the new Ron Paul sig IS :tiphat:
It was you... was it not?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just hope the blimp doesn't crash or catch on fire.

That would not be a good sign. lol.

No it wouldnt, and I hope it doesnt crash into a sky scraper and catch on fire... that would be an even worse sign :keke:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I asked Pain if he would put the Tea Party banner at the top of the forum. He's gonna leave it up through the 16th. :coolguy:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the new Ron Paul sig IS :tiphat:
It was you... was it not?

:2:

When I started following Ron Paul last March/April, I never would have dreamed things could come to this level. We WILL get $10Million on the 16th, or pretty damn close to it, I'm honored Im going to be with his campaign in Iowa for it, it's going to be a moment I will never forget.

I truly think he can win.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I asked Pain if he would put the Tea Party banner at the top of the forum. He's gonna leave it up through the 16th. :coolguy:

Holy shit, props to Pain!! :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

When I started following Ron Paul last March/April, I never would have dreamed things could come to this level. We WILL get $10Million on the 16th, or pretty damn close to it, I'm honored Im going to be with his campaign in Iowa for it, it's going to be a moment I will never forget.

I truly think he can win.

Awesome! There is a huge movement for him here in AZ as well. There are stickers on almost every pole through out the city and banners on fences, people are putting fliers on cars, and he has a large following at the U of A as well. I think he will do very well here too. I always believed Paul would do well, as soon as you hear him speak he will captivate you and make you believe that there is hope. I am excited, keep up the good work in Iowa IS. :xyxthumbs:

Thanks for putting the flier up Pain. :2:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I was thinking. Johnny Bravo mentioned he wanted to donate on the 16th, but since he's from Denmark he can't. So, I was thinking we could make a chipin for the foreigners who want to donate.

Is that legal? and do you think anyone would be interested?

edit: also, anybody think we could get Phil Heath to support Ron Paul? send him a t-shirt or something and get a picture. or maybe whenever his next guest posing is.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm, that I'm not sure about, it'd be a good idea to run it on ronpaulforums , I'm sure someone would know the answer to that. But I mean, if Johnny Bravo wants to buy nude pics of CJU's mom off you for $100, thats a perfectly legal transaction.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks so much Pain.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex, not sure, I just read it on ronpaulforums.

Listen to this, its a rap about the Tea Party. :49::49:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Kansas City straw poll:

Straw Poll results, as Steve read it that night:

Ron Paul - 79

Rudy Giuliani - 0

Mitt Romney - 0

Mike Huckabee - 0

John McCain - 0

Tom Tancredo - 0

Duncan Hunter - 0

:49:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kansas City straw poll:

:49:
Weather must be shitty over there. I hope there's a blizzard during the Iowa caucus. Keep the people who vote for people like Huckabee (just because he seems like a nice guy and has good charisma) at their homes.

:ughfingers:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahahaha I was just about to post that, lol.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Weather must be shitty over there. I hope there's a blizzard during the Iowa caucus. Keep the people who vote for people like Huckabee (just because he seems like a nice guy and has good charisma) at their homes.

:ughfingers:
it snowed a bunch yesterday. it's supposed to get icy tonight or tomorrow.