• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like he did place third in a new Iowa polling. Hannity must of said his name on accident, because I doubt he would ever purposely mention him. In this article on the poll, they don't even mention anyone outside of the one or two spot; no surprise. I don't think i've ever read an article on a poll where they don't mention third place until now.

As crazy as it sounds, I doubt there is any way Paul could place any lower than third in Iowa as of right now. That will give us great momentum going into New Hampshire, where i'm expecting a first or second finish.

Huckabee is so far ahead in all of these recent Iowa polls, it's disgusting. Some Christians are such idiots. Let's give the nomination to a lying, (said he didn't want the rapist out of prison) tax hiking, question avoiding minister who doesn't believe in evolution.

:jerkoff1:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
Moved to main forum for more publicity.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
lol. Imagine how hard it would be to get all these stickers off.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ur enthusiasm and political involvement is great guys, but cmon ron paul is not winning this election, and even if he did he wouldnt be able to do most of those things he promise because of the congress preventing him from it. he doesent have charisma, thats his biggest problem, he doesent fall through in the debates, look at huckabee, hes got that personality and aura about him, ron paul just does not have that.

personally im glad he wont win, cause ive found i disagree with him in mostly everything except parts of the economic policy and cutting government spending.

i disagree with him when it comes to abortion, foreign policy( iraq) and gun control. and those issues are to damn important for me to be ignored.

that being said i would still vote for him, if it was between him and hillary...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ur enthusiasm and political involvement is great guys, but cmon ron paul is not winning this election, and even if he did he wouldnt be able to do most of those things he promise because of the congress preventing him from it. he doesent have charisma, thats his biggest problem, he doesent fall through in the debates, look at huckabee, hes got that personality and aura about him, ron paul just does not have that.

Yes, let's vote for the guy with the "aura". "Huckabee is funny!! did you hear when he said Jesus wouldn't run for office?! OMGLOLZZZZ I'm voting for that guy!!!" :gtfoslap:

personally im glad he wont win, cause ive found i disagree with him in mostly everything except parts of the economic policy and cutting government spending.

i disagree with him when it comes to abortion, foreign policy( iraq) and gun control. and those issues are to damn important for me to be ignored.

Well, lets debate then. It truly baffles my mind that abortion is one of the main issues that people talk about. For one, constitutionally, the federal government BY LAW should have no authority to regulate abortion, heaven forbid the President (who btw, swears to uphold the Constitution when he takes the oath of office) actually does so.

Whats your opinion of Iraq? Stay and kill another 650,000 people? Which BTW, is no inflated number, its from the Lancet, one of the most prestigious journals in the world.

Please debate me on the issues, this should be fun. (For a glimpse into the future if you chose to do so, see my owning of that idiot Tweak here.

Edit: Solution for the abortion problem.

Don't be a slut, get on the pill or make the random drunk you meet in the dark alley outside the bar wear a condom. Abortion problem solved.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I don't understand why people insist on saying Ron Paul doesn't have a chance of winning.

How do you come to that conclusion?

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the only reason is because the media says so, ignorant people believe the media. America is full of ignorant people.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think everyone who says that Ron Paul will not win is going to be surprised when we all turn out and vote. And all these petty issues like abortion, gay rights, even gun control are extremely petty and a waste of debate time because they are not the biggest threat to our country. Our declining dollar and slipping economy along with the war should be the only thing being discussed because that is what matters the most. Ron Paul has great charisma, when he speaks he grabs your attention and captivates you. America does not need another religious neo-con in office again like Huckabee, I am sure he is nice but is as wrong of a direction as Giuliani.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but cmon ron paul is not winning this election
Stop posting in this thread if you're going to keep repeating that. This isn't just an election, this is a "movement." Once enough people are involved the government will have no choice but to change. People have done nothing but doubt us from the beginning and we're just getting started. I can't stand people as negative as you. Debate Ironslave.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop posting in this thread if you're going to keep repeating that. This isn't just an election, this is a "movement." Once enough people are involved the government will have choice but to change. People have done nothing but doubt us from the beginning and we're just getting started. I can't stand people as negative as you. Debate Ironslave.

Nobody ever knows what they are talking about, especially with politics (not Bulky though, its his just his opinion and he is intelligent and has that right to do so) but remember when everyone was saying how John Kerry was a for sure win... well that didnt pan out either. So lets hope that we can make everyone wrong again. :xyxthumbs:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he doesent have charisma, thats his biggest problem, he doesent fall through in the debates, look at huckabee, hes got that personality and aura about him, ron paul just does not have that.
I'll explain. These canidates have "charisma" in your eyes because they are only saying what the people want to hear. "When i'm president i'll do this...and this...and this...and the country will be great," yet they always fail to make the people aware of how they'll achieve these goals.

When Ron Paul debated Mike Huckabee on the war in Iraq, the crowd gave a great response to Huckabee when he said "we are one nation, we are the united states of america! not the divided states of america! So we should keep our honor with the war in iraq and continue fighting." Now all of this sounds fantastic when you hear it, but then once you put some actual thought into it, you realize how retarded that type of statement is. Same thing goes with Giuliani when he made the statement about September 11th in the May 15th FoxNews debate. Fact is, people think they want to hear the truth but really don't.

This election is absolute joke. As I stated earlier, canidates are only saying what is needed to get elected. Look at Mitt Romney's response when he was asked if he believed every word in the bible. Obviously he doesn't, but he doesn't want Christians to think less of him. There are thousands of other examples I could think of, but this one is the first that comes to mind.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ugh. :ugh:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just bought three shirts from his site. Yeah!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched it live on Cspan today.

Oprah said:
I've never taken this kind of risk before nor felt compelled to stand up and speak out before because there wasn't anyone to to stand up and speak up for,"
There's barely any difference between Obama and the other Democrats running other than he's black.

Oprah said:
"We need a president who can bring us all together,"
Bring us all together? How is going to "bring us all together?" Stupid statement.

Oprah said:
"These are dangerous times, you can feel it. We need a leader who shows us how to hope again in America as a force for peace,"
Sorry to break it to you, but your candidate said it was alright to use nuclear weapons on a country that has done no harm to us and had no nuclear program. Peace my ass.

It's sad to see American politics stoop this low, in which a celebrity endorsement will make such an impact on our next president. Obama is going to have a lot of momentum going into the other key states after winning Iowa. Even though I'd rather see Obama win over Hillary, I can't stand listening to Obama speak. He has great confidence when he speaks (keeps his head up well/great presence), but all he says is a bunch of mumbo jumbo. In my opinion, he does it more so than other candidates.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, Flex I would bet every penny I have that Oprah is only endorsing Obama for ONE reason... he is black. Simple as that, she is full of it.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, Flex I would bet every penny I have that Oprah is only endorsing Obama for ONE reason... he is black. Simple as that, she is full of it.
I know Obama was her "favorite guy" even before he decided to run for the presidency, but she still hasn't given a valid reason to vote for him. The amount of people that showed up at the rally was unheard of, all because of Oprah. I keep hearing a lot of debating on whether or not this will help his campaign, I say look at it this way.

Most people have favorite sports teams located around their area. This is partly because they have more information about this team in their local newspaper than others, while they also probably seen them in person more than other teams. My point is, when you see enough of a certain team and learn the details of this team, you tend to lean toward that team as a favorite. Same goes with a presidential canidate. So, basically I'm saying it may not just be Oprah alone changing their minds, the fact that they'll be spending time watching him will promote many votes in his favor.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jeeze do they always have to make it sound like he has no chance and that they are surprised that we think he can win.... :e5dunno: