• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:hyperguy:
Good lets hope it snows in all the Giuliani, Romney, and Huckabee supporters... only them though. Lets hope it doesnt snow only at the RP supporters houses... :keke:
On a seriuos note, your right, nothing will keep me from voting so lets hope that that does happen.

i gotta feeling god's on our side ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
$100 is couch change.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
looks to be a great interview.

:2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:uhoh2: Either I'm a Ron Paul supporter? That's even a question? Do a search on the name "Ron Paul" at Mecca and see when the first posts of him were mentioned, and by who.

ok u completely misunderstood me man, i wasnt questioning ur commitment to ron paul, i was saying that it sounded as if u thought that either you( as in everyone else) is a ron paul supporter, or they are ignorant.

bwhahaha, that has to be among the dumbest things I've ever read. War mongering? I'm the one frantically protesting against the war, you're the one supporting it. Its pretty clear who is ignorant, and who isn't.

again, mistunderstandment from ur side, other than that good post. although i completely disagree with u on the war issue. again i didnt support the war in the beginning, i just think that it is possible to achieve a military victory and turn iraq into a democracy, because the fact is that these terrorists( which u call freedom fighters) doesent have much support in the iraqi population, and the little they had they have ruined by killing so many civillians.

here lies the difference between iraq and vietnam, in vietnam the whole population stood against america and on vietcongs side, in this case however, a relatively small number of terrorists make it seem like the whole country hates america, this is not true. if u look to the north, the kurds a prosepering and building a nation, in the south where the brithish rule it has also been pretty quiet, so the main problem is bagdad and the area around, this is where the terrorists are focusing, and as have been proved recently, a slightly larger number of troops in the streets, fighting offensively against these elements have proved effective. so here is what im saying, win the war, help iraq to become a democracy, which we owe them after all this terror, then let them prospere into the nation they could be, heck they have the second largest oil supplies in the world, letting terrorists take control here would be disastrous not only for iraq but for the global economy as a whole.

about iran, ive never supported an invasion there, i think the iranians will eventually revolt against their leadership, and as being said in the latest cia report, iran is far from achieving a nuclear weapon, so there is no reason going in there whatsoever.

about foreing responsibility, i think america have to have troops around the world, imagine this scenario:

Russia in 2020, after having dramatically improved their military, and with a stronger economy than ever has again turned away from democracy, and in their hunt for icefree harbors now attack western europe, and my country (norway) american troops in europe would serve as both a frightening element and a valuable assesment in such a war, but because of ron paul there are no troops there, and western europe will be in danger of collapsing, america would not only loose long term allies and trade relations, but would also be unable to respond properly militarily to a russian attack. same scenario could be seen in korea and japan with china, where ur most important asian allies and trade relations would be threatened.

withdrawing all the troops and only think about ur own borders sounds good in theory but could turn out to be a disaster. as the only remaining democratic force to be reconeded with in this world, america has a global responsibility that just cant be ignored.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
withdrawing all the troops and only think about ur own borders sounds good in theory but could turn out to be a disaster.
disaster?

I'd categorize our current situation as a disaster.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Ron Paul won't win, so he's not a good canidate!"

So I guess you always judge quality by the mainstream? Do you run out and buy top albums on billboard chart each week? Backstreet boys, N'sync, Hanson, and don't forget that gangsta 50 cent. He be cool because he gotz shot and be still alive! Then you sit around watching Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, and Desperate Housewives, because after all...they are the mainstream television shows.

ive never said that the reason why i dont think ron paul is a good candiate was that he have no chance at winning, i dont think hes a good candidate because i dont agree with him in alot of issues as ive made perfectly clear over the last couple of pages.

"The money didn't help Ron Paul"

Besides the fact that he's had the money for only a month, his support has pretty much doubled. Some national polls are showing him with 8% in the GOP. Now let's take into consideration that most people in the Republican party are still voting by name recognition, hence the only reason Giuliani is first nationally. Moreover, Ron Paul's name isn't mentioned in the biased phone polls, so I find it incredible that Ron even stands 8%. Look at Barack Obama, he's far behind Hillary in national polls but is going to dominate in the key states. National polls are NOTHING, especially this early in the election process, so your points are shit.

yeah yeah, u can make up execuses like this all day long, but u wont find many experts that seriously believes ron paul has a chance to win this election. most republicans wont vote for him because of his foreign policy, and most democrats wont vote for him because of his economic policy, abortion etc etc, thats not a good combination to put it mildly.

Have you ever taken debating lessons by O'Reilly by chance? At first I wanted you to debate, but if you're going to deny the fact that American influences these terrorist acts over seas, then you just need to stop typing. It's not that you're ignorant if you don't support Ron Paul, it's the fact that you're ignorant if you debate similar to a sheep watching FoxNews religiously. There's a reason very few countries in the world agree with America on the Iraq war.

where have i denied the fact that american politics have caused hatred among many people? i dont think theres even a question about that, what differs me from you guys is that you think running away when the going gets though in iraq is the solution to a long term problem, but fact is that most of u supported this was in the beginning, and now u damn well better take responsibilty to correct the mistake u made by going in, as ive pointed out many times before i WAS AGAINST the war in the beginning, i saw that it wouldnt be pretty, that however doesent mean im backing up the most simplistic of solutions, to run away, and leave the iraqi people to chaos, and laying the fundamentals for al quadia to have a permanent base there.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
about foreing responsibility, i think america have to have troops around the world, imagine this scenario:

Russia in 2020, after having dramatically improved their military, and with a stronger economy than ever has again turned away from democracy, and in their hunt for icefree harbors now attack western europe, and my country (norway) american troops in europe would serve as both a frightening element and a valuable assesment in such a war, but because of ron paul there are no troops there, and western europe will be in danger of collapsing, america would not only loose long term allies and trade relations, but would also be unable to respond properly militarily to a russian attack. same scenario could be seen in korea and japan with china, where ur most important asian allies and trade relations would be threatened.

withdrawing all the troops and only think about ur own borders sounds good in theory but could turn out to be a disaster. as the only remaining democratic force to be reconeded with in this world, america has a global responsibility that just cant be ignored.

Well, Bulky you do have point there. Unfortunately this is the role we took several decades ago and now I do fear what will happen if we are no longer the stabililzing force for the rest of the world. But we cant allow ourselves to crumble economically because of it. That is one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman empire (not the only) So are we supposed to go broke in the process? I think we could use some help in that category. Like let Japan have a military again so they can stabilize the Asian Pacific area around China and N Korea. Also with Great Britain, Germany, and France (even though the French would most likely give up :keke:) being major military powers, I do not see them falling against Russia if united.
"Lets work together yeah, yeah, yeah" :2: )

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you guys heard this dude?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^
I'd like to surgically remove his larynx with my bare hands.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen his videos before, he annoys the hell out of me. So, i'm not watching another one of his clips.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes reading something,
probably copy and whine, instead of copy and paste :)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hell yeah, my dad just got into town to visit and I turned him on to Ron Paul. The sad part is that he never heard of him and we are from TX and he still lives there!?! But add one more to the Ron Paul supporters :2:
My myspace page has turned many of my friends as well. :D

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NEW RONNIE PICS!!

you were expecting someone else? :dunnodude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:
That is awesome! I think I am going to make that my avi :bowroflarms:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
so sick of hearing the name Huckabee.

I would rather take a golf ball to the nuts, than vote for Huckabee.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so sick of hearing the name Huckabee.

I would rather take a golf ball to the nuts, than vote for Huckabee.

Me as well, the last thing we need is another far right wing religious fanatic in office. We need a true conservative like Ron Paul to bring us out of the economic slump that all the Neo Con and Dems spending have put us in.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Stylish wristbands are made from red and blue silicone and printed with the message "CHOOSE LIBERTY" and "Ron Paul 2008."

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beat you too it, I have one. I think his grandson makes them.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats odd, I've had mine since around mid October. They are cool wrist bands though, they look pretty sweet in person.

PS. They just added offline donations to the total, he's at 11.35 million. 20 million dollar quarter anyone?? :ughnoes: