• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Im uploading a Ron Paul highlight video right now. I edited together all his Iowa answers.

F

Freak

Who's Ron Paul? Some politician or something? At first I thought he's another bodybuilder or smthn.. That was until I actually clicked on the thread.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Who's Ron Paul? Some politician or something? At first I thought he's another bodybuilder or smthn.. That was until I actually clicked on the thread.
He's a Republican Congressman from Texas, who is running for the President of the United States.

F

Freak

He's a Republican Congressman from Texas, who is running for the President of the United States.

Cool, thx for the info and sorry for my ignorance, I haven't watched the news in a long long time.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Cool, thx for the info and sorry for my ignorance, I haven't watched the news in a long long time.
No worries. This thread was just moved recently from the Misc section, so thats probably why you didn't notice it.

We're just hoping to get some of the US members interested in Ron Paul, so they will hopefully donate to his campaign on December 16th.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
CNN = The new Fox News

seriously. CNN is just getting stupid.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't know much about this debate other than all of the television stations it was being shown on coming in. So when I turned it on, I found out it was being fairly done, but that didn't surprise me the least bit when I realized it was being broadcasted by PBS. After a few minutes, I turned to FoxNews and realized they had their fucking 21 neo-con planted audience again, where it would sink below the minimum bar level just when Paul would state it is a bad idea to threaten Iran. Then Huckabee would say literally nothing and reach the top. I didn't realize CNN was using this corrupt device also, that's too bad. It's amazing, it's just impossible for these channels to actually have one debate that is actually "fair and balanced."

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The blimp is awesome. Tech, I know on Ronpaulforums they were talking about a time square ad, did that fall through?

PS the campaign called me tonight about Iowa, Im stoked.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd give that debate to Alan Keyes. I have no idea what he was talking about, but I loved how he interrupted and rambled on about nothing.
I was laughing when he interrupted to speak about education.

:49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I get home from college, i'm going to try to put together a video of all the times he gets asked if he's going to run for third party. Wolf Blitzer has asked him at least three times now, if not more.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
When I get home from college, i'm going to try to put together a video of all the times he gets asked if he's going to run for third party. Wolf Blitzer has asked him at least three times now, if not more.
more than that.

he also brings it up everytime Ron Paul's name is mentioned.

Wolf Blitzer is the biggest ass puppet I've ever seen. he sucks the dick of every other candidate, then tries his best to smear Ron Paul with poll numbers and shit like that.

I can't wait for December 16th and the primaries. :keke:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
The untelevised interview with John Stossel.

Great interview thus far. They said they aren't going to televise it because they didn't want to be unfair to Ron Paul's internet supporters...or something stupid shit like that. :uhoh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's amazing, it's just impossible for these channels to actually have one debate that is actually "fair and balanced."

I thought FOX news was "fair and balanced"? :keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So yeah, I'm not going to be on for the next week, due to being in Iowa with the campaign! Keep spreading the message everyone, getting Ron Paul elected is the absolute best thing we can do to end wars and save the economy. Take care all.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I don't think too highly of polls, but when I see articles like this, it reminds that America is full of brain dead dipshits.

Huckabee skyrockets among GOP voters in key Southern state

Poll: GOP voters find ex-Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee "most believable"

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think too highly of polls, but when I see articles like this, it reminds that America is full of brain dead dipshits.

Huckabee skyrockets among GOP voters in key Southern state

Poll: GOP voters find ex-Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee "most believable"
Rep. Ron Paul's 11 percent for seventh place is a major boost from the 2 percent the Texas lawmaker garnered in the July survey.
I would love to hear them name six people ahead of Ron. That would mean Tancredo or Hunter was ahead of him.

:keke:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Ron Paul will be on PBS tonight to talk about his successful use of the internet.

starts at 8:30. check your tv guide.

it'll be online after it's done. it looks very interesting.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Ron Paul on Mad Money with Jim Cramer 12-14-07

hell yeah. :coolguy:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
PBS interview: