• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what does white suppremisists have to do with anything, they just through that word out for negative effect

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
what does white suppremisists have to do with anything, they just through that word out for negative effect
I think it's just to point out that Ron Paul's message attracts a vast range of people and supporters.

Like it or not, the White supremacists/nationalists are a huge group of people. I don't care who votes for Ron Paul, just as long as they are voting for him.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
true enough, but ignorant people will connect the the two together... "oh well i heard Ron Paul is for white supremicists" Ignorance is Ron Paul's biggest enemy for sure:disgust:

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jim cramer is amazing! This was a great interview.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul on Glenn Beck Tuesday Dec 18th @ 7PM

:ughnoes:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
December 15, 2007

What an amazing mission you and I are on. What great ideas we uphold -- the legacy of the most important thinkers of liberty in our country's history, and the most important doers of liberty in America. At the top of that list are the donors and volunteers of this campaign.

I could spend all my time thanking personally you and everyone who has done so much for our country's future, and not scratch the surface of what justice demands. But I want you to know how much I owe you, and everyone dedicated to the real America. You and I know our real country -- the America of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, of economic, civil, and personal liberty, of strong families and communities, of great businesses and professions, of strong peace and low taxes and sound money-all of which are under assault by the politicians who occupy our nation's capital.

With your help -- and I can't do anything without your help -- I want to change all that. Together, we can restore our constitutional republic, and oust the mountebanks who violate the ideals of the Founders with income taxes, Federal Reserve inflation, deficit spending, preemptive wars, torture, secret prisons, and abolition of habeas corpus.

How thrilling too are all the great Independent efforts in this cause, involving so many tens of thousands of patriots. Of course, since they are Independent, the election laws to do not allow me to coordinate with them in any way. But I will mention that this Sunday, I am really going to enjoy my tea at a party!

We are making real progress. And goodness knows we need to. Help me keep our revolution going and growing. For freedom, peace, and prosperity, for the real America, all our
generosity and hard work are justified.

Sincerely,

Ron

:coolguy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard Kucinich has a money bomb today. It makes me upset that they would choose the day before the tea party to money bomb, but they won't raise half a million anyways.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, I think he has reached 3 million already no?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, I think he has reached 3 million already no?
Almost. There's been a surge in the last thirty minutes, which will probably continue until 5 pm.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look at these idiots stick up for a candidate who's son tortured a dog.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Fox News makes me fuckin sick.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's incredible all the dirt you can find in these politicians history, I don't think there's one thing you could dig up on Paul. Huckabee raises fat Christian dog torturers, while Paul has raised physicians.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
It's incredible all the dirt you can find in these politicians history, I don't think there's one thing you could dig up on Paul. Huckabee raises fat Christian dog torturers, while Paul has raised physicians.
the best dirt the Media can find on Ron Paul is that White Supremacists donated to his campaign.

something he can't even control.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How convenient; Youtube has removed the video.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Imagine that:rolleyes:

Even after the campaign is over, I'm going to have trouble watching CNN or FoxNews with anything but tounge-in-cheek disdain.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
American Gangster. :coolguy:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just met Ron tonight, he gave a speech for about 10 of us here at the camp, it was amazing!! He is such a nice guy, exactly like he appears.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also (and perhaps Tech, especially) the campaign is looking to hire general staffers full time, especially those who are computer literate and know HTML. Let me know ASAP.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also (and perhaps Tech, especially) the campaign is looking to hire general staffers full time, especially those who are computer literate and know HTML. Let me know ASAP.
That's your calling card Tech.

:xyxthumbs: