• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha, that lady was fucking retarded..

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paul was one of the first, if not the first to air a Christmas commercial.

Ron even includes his whole family, why didn't Huckabee include his family?

:keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watch Glenn Beck get owned by Pat Buchanan.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something is wrong with your signiture Tech, they also took it down from RonPaul2008.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
changed my sig.

I guess they are switching widgets.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess I should switch mine too? Unless people see it and decide to donate.

:coolguy:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron just poll'd 4th in an ABC Iowa phone poll, only 1% away from third place. That would make a clear 3rd place finish or better for Paul. Thompson is puting it all on the line for Iowa, but Ron is still going to crush him.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Ron just poll'd 4th in an ABC Iowa phone poll, only 1% away from third place. That would make a clear 3rd place finish or better for Paul. Thompson is puting it all on the line for Iowa, but Ron is still going to crush him.
I think Ron has done a good job explaining why his poll numbers are low, and I think it makes sense.

apparently alot of Ron Paul supporters are like me. never voted before, or never voted Republican. so they won't be polled.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Ron has done a good job explaining why his poll numbers are low, and I think it makes sense.

apparently alot of Ron Paul supporters are like me. never voted before, or never voted Republican. so they won't be polled.
I was going to vote for Kerry in 2004 to get rid of Bush, but I didn't even bother when I saw the line. That shows how much I cared, now I would wait in line for days in a blizzard to vote for Paul.

:2:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I strongly believe Cavuto is the biggest dumbass on television. Everytime he interviews Paul he forces the most fucked up accusations on him. He also gets owned every interview.

"But congressman, without the income tax, we wouldn't able to afford that building you're standing in right now!"

"How do you think we could afford it before 1913, how do you think they built this building...you think they built it with the income tax??" (laughs at Cavuto)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I was going to vote for Kerry in 2004 to get rid of Bush, but I didn't even bother when I saw the line. That shows how much I cared, now I would wait in line for days in a blizzard to vote for Paul.

:2:
werd.

Im looking for to voting in the Kansas caucus on February 9th. Which is strange because before I started following Ron Paul, I had no idea what a caucus was. :keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Things are going great here, I anticipate a 3rd place finish in Iowa. Its amazing how many ignorant people there are, so many people supported everything Ron said, but would not vote for a republican, such a joke.

Anybody interested in working for the campaign? It would look amazing on a resume guys.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Things are going great here, I anticipate a 3rd place finish in Iowa. Its amazing how many ignorant people there are, so many people supported everything Ron said, but would not vote for a republican, such a joke.

Anybody interested in working for the campaign? It would look amazing on a resume guys.
What are they looking for?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope everything is going great in Iowa IS! Hey I need a new Ron Paul sig! Whats up!? Your slackin! :keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are they looking for?

Just general staffers, people to make phone calls, help out around the office and things like that, but I think theres more a need for people who know HTML and have computer skills.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Michael Steele

"You can't count anyone out until the counting is over"

This is the dumb cunt that said Ron Paul is "finished" after the second debate.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Michael Steele, the next Miss Cleo.