• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Thats odd, I've had mine since around mid October. They are cool wrist bands though, they look pretty sweet in person.

PS. They just added offline donations to the total, he's at 11.35 million. 20 million dollar quarter anyone?? :ughnoes:
I think it'll be close to 20 million.

Im gonna be more interested to see how the media spins it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it'll be close to 20 million.

Im gonna be more interested to see how the media spins it.

They will still make it sound like he has no chance in winning. I just saw on FOX News that Ron Paul was not even ranked top four in the polls... I thought that he was at least third? My uncle started laughing at me, so then I made fun of him for wanting to vote in Giuliani again :keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They will still make it sound like he has no chance in winning. I just saw on FOX News that Ron Paul was not even ranked top four in the polls... I thought that he was at least third? My uncle started laughing at me, so then I made fun of him for wanting to vote in Giuliani again :keke:
I laugh my ass off at the polls every time they show. Even if Ron was getting 20% of the vote, I highly doubt they would show his name. Fuck you Frank!

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats odd, I've had mine since around mid October. They are cool wrist bands though, they look pretty sweet in person.

PS. They just added offline donations to the total, he's at 11.35 million. 20 million dollar quarter anyone?? :ughnoes:

20 million:hhj: that would be amazing

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Iowa debate is on.

watch it live in about 10 minutes.

or if you have cable, you should be able to watch it on CSPAN3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im watching it on CNN, this seems pretty good so far.

bwhaha, first question they ask Rudy about the country and he says "Islamic terrorism"

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Alan Keyes. :49:

Is this guy smoking crack?

Overall, this debate has been very fair to everyone. It's a little more boring, but it's been very fair.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keyes is hilarious, im glad he's in this one. He just called out Romney on flip flopping, and Giuliani's lies.

Love the fact that Ron just mentioned searching the internet to find the answers to questions.

They're asking Rudy about his shady funds as mayor, he's seriously on my top 5 people in the world to punch into face.

Huckabee's really starting to piss me off, how stupid do people have to be to support him. He literally says nothing every time he talks, he just says it well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who's that Duncan Hunter dude? or what ever his name was.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was actually probably the best debate I've seen, Ron smoked it. I just hope enough people were watching.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Keyes is hilarious, im glad he's in this one. He just called out Romney on flip flopping, and Giuliani's lies.

Love the fact that Ron just mentioned searching the internet to find the answers to questions.

They're asking Rudy about his shady funds as mayor, he's seriously on my top 5 people in the world to punch into face.

Huckabee's really starting to piss me off, how stupid do people have to be to support him. He literally says nothing every time he talks, he just says it well.
I'd give that debate to Alan Keyes. I have no idea what he was talking about, but I loved how he interrupted and rambled on about nothing.

Huckabee just uses punchlines that don't really answer questions. He's playing to his base.....simple minded Christians.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For fuck sakes, theyre doing the stupid "voter approval lines" on CNN when a group of idiots rate how they like what someone is saying and it shows the line. So anyways, Huckabee just gets on and talks about being a small farm boy and his lines go way up.

He didn't fucking say anything!!!!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it me or are some of the other candidates starting to copy some of Ron Paul's views?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it me or are some of the other candidates starting to copy some of Ron Paul's views?

They all are. Now some idiot is being interviewed on CNN about how she likes "Giuliani's plan to cut government spending." They flat out copied him on education and abortion.

OMG, Ron Paul interview coming up in CNN!!!!!!!!! TURN ON!!!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep.

nearly all of them are stealing from his playbook.

I thought so.

LOL @ the woman the interviewed backstage. She really liked what Giuliani said about cutting back on government spendings. :weaksuace:

I wonder why she didn't mention Ron Paul then.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron just mentioned the Tea Party. Said "we might raise $5 million."

Lol, he is in for a pleasant surprise to say the least.

Edit: and I'm utterly stoked I'm likely meeting him within a few days of that.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a lame bunch of question he was asked.:disgust: