• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

skid9832004

skid9832004

u g2 be fkin kidding me the last question was bullshit wtf the end the debate on a hahahaha punch wtf ? like its a joke...

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
they allow a question for Ron Paul, that he's answered more than FIFTEEN FUCKING TIMES.

HES NOT RUNNING AN INDEPENDENT. STOP ASKING.

Now they're talking about baseball? Fuck this bullshit.

Ron Paul must win or this country is fucked.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How many times can he seriously be asked about the third party bullshit. My donation for the Tea Party just went up.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just watched the entire thing. What I got from it:

Ron Paul barely got to speak

When he did speak, he owned everyone

All the other candidates suck balls

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, I also noticed that Ron seemed pretty pissed when he finally got to speak after 30+ minutes. I wonder why...:no:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
yeah, Im doubling my December 16th donation.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Count me in on that as well. The CNN debate was nothing but another sad depiction of our inept and worthless media desperately trying to cram Romney and the NY Lisper down our throats while doing everything possible to keep Ron Paul from making the impact they fear (and know) he would:disgust:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The post debate commentary was a fucking disgrace. They were talking about Huckabee rising, and this complete fucking idiot said Huckabee had to be "realistic", such as not getting rid of the IRS "like Ron Paul wants to do." Then he talked about how Ron thinks the NAU is this crazy conspiracy with the highway and so on.

I almost threw the remote through the TV. Fuck it, I'm going to Iowa for my xmas break with the campaign. They are paying for students to live and campaign for a week, I'm in for that.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I hope someone goes back and records how much time each candidate spoke tonight.

Ron Paul was most certainly under 4 minutes.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just a guess:

Gimpyani: 50 minutes

Paul: 2.5 minutes

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
everybody go vote for Paul.

tinyurl.com/3xpxre

be sure to read the questions before you choose. don't put Ron as question #4.

edit by Ironslave: copy/paste the link

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From the link Tech posted

Results as they stand so far:

1. Paul 64%
2. Paul 63%
3. Paul 58%
4. Giuliani 29% <---- haha
5. Paul 42%
6. Paul 56%
7. Paul 57%

Pretty good for 2 minutes of speaking, wouldn't you say?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
From the link Tech posted

Results as they stand so far:

1. Paul 64%
2. Paul 63%
3. Paul 58%
4. Giuliani 29% <---- haha
5. Paul 42%
6. Paul 56%
7. Paul 57%

Pretty good for 2 minutes of speaking, wouldn't you say?
CNN is screwing with the numbers. I've checked the results a couple times and each time it seems like have reset the votes.

anyway, heres a quick post-debate interview:

"I recognize private property and they have their right to be biased." :49:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn youtube
every time i try to skip thru a vid it just stops
then i gotta re-load it all over again FARK!

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just finished watching the Republican debate.... it was on at 9:00 here :ugh:. It really is shitty how they shaft him on alot of his key issues. They definitly need a strong lecture on foreign policy:tiphat:. I also wanted to see his views on immigration:disgust: fucking media

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These Republicans using World War 2 as an example of the Iraq war is preposterous. I loved the way Ron shook his head at McCain after he said that bullshit, but he wasn't given nearly enough time to reply. This entire debate he was shafted, anybody else notice that of all the Youtube questions for Ron Paul (I have no doubt in my mind that Ron Paul was the reason the Republicans received thousands more questions than the Democrats) they picked one's that included...

1.) Majority of your supporters are consiracy theorists
2.) You have no chance in hell at getting the Republican nomination

I'll have to check it out again sometime but the question used for Thompson and Ron Paul (I think it was on cutting spending), it seemed like Anderson gave Thompson eighteen times more time to speak on the topic. Within seconds, he was interrupting Paul. Maybe Thompson is just so dull and boring that it appeared longer than it was. Anyways, the Fox News debates were better than this one; as sad as that sounds.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is what Mark Strauss had as the last question for Ron Paul. Mark also had a video "selected" for the Democratic debate, I smell a set up. Maybe i'm wrong, maybe just two of his videos were "selected" over all 8,000 others; especially considering it's such a fantastic question!

MediaRat said:
Mr. Paul, I think we both know that the Republican party is never going to give you the nomination. But I'm hoping that you're crazy like a fox like that and you're using this exposure to propel yourself into an independent run.

My question is for Ron Paul: Mr. Paul, are you going to let America down by not running as an independent?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
These Republicans using World War 2 as an example of the Iraq war is preposterous. I loved the way Ron shook his head at McCain after he said that bullshit, but he wasn't given nearly enough time to reply. This entire debate he was shafted, anybody else notice that of all the Youtube questions for Ron Paul (I have no doubt in my mind that Ron Paul was the reason the Republicans received thousands more questions than the Democrats) they picked one's that included...

1.) Majority of your supporters are consiracy theorists
2.) You have no chance in hell at getting the Republican nomination

I'll have to check it out again sometime but the question used for Thompson and Ron Paul (I think it was on cutting spending), it seemed like Anderson gave Thompson eighteen times more time to speak on the topic. Within seconds, he was interrupting Paul. Maybe Thompson is just so dull and boring that it appeared longer than it was. Anyways, the Fox News debates were better than this one; as sad as that sounds.
834ym91 1