• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats not Ron Pauls limo. it's just a Ron Paul supporter. there is also a Ron Paul blimp that flys around in various cities.

Ron Paul is probably the most humble politican ever.

He is definitely one of the most humble ones ever, when we met him, we asked him who his hero was and who got him into politics. We all said that he was ours and he was single handily responsible for creating these views in thousands of people around the world, he just brushed it off and gave credit to the message. He's amazing.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My father decided to become a delegate.

:linedrunk:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah but at least he was decent enough to let the guy post his "Ron Paul" chart. And he didn`t make an attack to Ron, he just said what he thought. I think that was a fairly passive "attack". Mostly what any other politician would do, and a lot less.

I don`t think you should hate Mitt Romney for that, it was a natural thing to do. He just protected his own campaign.

Not trying to make you angry Tech though xD
Just trying to keep things unbiased. I root for Ron, but I want to keep focused on everything.

Sorry if you think I`m an imbecile =/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good lord, how brainwashed are those idiots.

Check this out: highlights of all the smear

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Yeah but at least he was decent enough to let the guy post his "Ron Paul" chart. And he didn`t make an attack to Ron, he just said what he thought. I think that was a fairly passive "attack". Mostly what any other politician would do, and a lot less.

I don`t think you should hate Mitt Romney for that, it was a natural thing to do. He just protected his own campaign.

Not trying to make you angry Tech though xD
Just trying to keep things unbiased. I root for Ron, but I want to keep focused on everything.

Sorry if you think I`m an imbecile =/
I don't hate Mitt Romney for that. I hate him because he's a big pile of douche.

Ron Paul is the most experienced candidate when it comes to economics. Which is why he's the only person who ever talks about it.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't hate Mitt Romney for that. I hate him because he's a big pile of douche.

Ron Paul is the most experienced candidate when it comes to economics. Which is why he's the only person who ever talks about it.

Lol, sorry, I really don`t know much about other presidential candidates. I guess what I wanted to say is that in every presidential election or anything for that matter (wars, arguments, etc) almost every side considers the other sides wrong. With no benefit of the doubt.

I just kinda wanted people to not take away credit from other candidates just because you are not voting for them. But I really don`t know much about presidential candidates so my point is kinda moot.

:3

good lord, how brainwashed are those idiots.

Check this out: highlights of all the smear

Damn... I would have cried right there if I was him, such a strong man. I hope he stands tall till the end, and I hope he get`s elected :3
I wonder how awesome it would be if he was the president, and I wonder how the people of America can`t see that picture.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul is the only candidate who truly knows and understands economics.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"The national debt has more zero's than a bowl of cheerios"

:49:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron would never shoot someone for any reason other than self-defense.

:eek5nono:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want a cage match with mitt romney.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul doesn't go around kissing babies, babies go around kissing Ron Paul :gaygay:

V4wm8p 1

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PUPPET: One whose acts are controlled by an outside force or influence.

SYNONYMS: Obama, Clinton, McCain, Huckabee, Romney, MSM etc.

ANTONYMS: Ron Paul.

How much brain power does it take to comprehend something so SIMPLE????????

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How are things going for Ron ? I`ve been out of the loop for a long time now, and all the magazines I`ve read, both Russian and Spanish ones never even mention him =,(

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So the negrito is gonna win, isn't he?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most likely, although I still wouldn't count Hillary out of the race.

I think the Dem battle is only an advantage to the Democrats considering they get so much coverage, everyone will tend to forget that McCain exists. Almost all I see is Obama/Hillary these days.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just voted for Ron Paul

my older bro voted for Hilary

that traaaitoorrr

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So friendly people ? What happened ?