• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's awesome man, looks like you impressed him. Maybe he'll let you near his granddaughters. :xyxthumbs:

bwhaha I hope so... we talked about health care and medicine for around 20 minutes, it was amazing.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i personally don't see a chance that paul becomes the president, its hard but true...

but whats gonna happen if obama or clinton wins? and what would be the better side?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
but whats gonna happen if obama or clinton wins? and what would be the better side?
rock. hard place.

understand?

btw, Ron Paul raised as much money as Obama and Clinton this quarter. Thats alot for somebody that doesn't have a chance.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
8% in NH. Wtf :no:
as Im reading ronpaulforums, it sounds like theres some voter fraud going on in at least one city. it was reported that Ron Paul received zero votes in the city of Sutton, yet there are people who claimed to have voted for him.

things could get interesting. :e5dunno:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The results in New Hampshire don't make any sense. I'm not shouting out voter fraud yet, but i've never trusted the voting machines. It's not just about Ron too, there is no possible way Hillary could of won New Hampshire.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The results in New Hampshire don't make any sense. I'm not shouting out voter fraud yet, but i've never trusted the voting machines. It's not just about Ron too, there is no possible way Hillary could of won New Hampshire.

i think its time to face the fact that there is no way ron paul is gonna become president.

and yeah it is truly fucked up that hillary won, and she even got a pretty clear mandate, got like 8000 more votes than obama, and 20000 more votes than mccain who won the republican nomination:/

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i think its time to face the fact that there is no way ron paul is gonna become president.

and yeah it is truly fucked up that hillary won, and she even got a pretty clear mandate, got like 8000 more votes than obama, and 20000 more votes than mccain who won the republican nomination:/
nobody has won any nominations yet. :confused:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So just out of curiosity... knowing what you know now... If you lived in Germany in 1933, would you have supported who you thought was the best candidate? Or Hitler because everybody knew he was going to win?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL @ Jon Stewart, that was awesome.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So just out of curiosity... knowing what you know now... If you lived in Germany in 1933, would you have supported who you thought was the best candidate? Or Hitler because everybody knew he was going to win?

The differance is...in Germany 1933 he would've been killed if he didn't vote for Hitler...

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
voter fraud confirmed.

oh snap. :hsughr:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave, I know you live in Canada but are you American? And are you able to vote?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shut the fuck up bulkboy, I never once said Ron will be president, nor did I say he had a good chance at becoming president.

What we are going up against is almost an impossible battle. Too many people in this country don't research the politicians they're voting for, they rely on the government for everything. The government wouldn't let Ron become president even if he won, so you coming in here and making these useless posts (which you've been doing for over 6 months) is captain obvious material. I don't give a shit if Fred Thompson placed ahead of him in New Hampshire, Ron's still by far the best candidate for president. Americans are only fucking themselves in the ass by voting for someone like John McCain or Hillary Clinton.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
0 votes for Ron were added from the town of Sutton when apparently 31 people in that town voted for Ron.

Even without confirmation of voters there, I would find it very hard to believe no one out of over 1,000 people would vote for Ron. If they messed with those results, who knows how many other counties were fucked with.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
0 votes for Ron were added from the town of Sutton when apparently 31 people in that town voted for Ron.

Even without confirmation of voters there, I would find it very hard to believe no one out of over 1,000 people would vote for Ron. If they messed with those results, who knows how many other counties were fucked with.

Wow... I have lost all hope.

They mess up with results ? That`s fucking immoral and unconstitutional, and even more than that... it`s fucking depressing.

I`d KILL who did that, I`m in rage here... how the FUCK can they do that ?
It shouldn`t be even a reason to do that... I just don`t understand why they would do that.

God this is fucking... I can`t believe they did that.