• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wish i could vote for ron paul. could i have donated money?

Where do you live?

As a side note, Biltzer, Cafferty and two other people were just talking significantly about Ron Paul. They said how his supporters are more likely to use cell phones, not landlines, so they wouldn't have been polled. They also mentioned how he could surprise a lot of people in Iowa and NH because people are sick of the status quo, and will probably get a lot of independents.

Unfortunately, they mentioned Obama as also someone who might bring "change", how people can't see through his empty rhetoric yet is simply beyond me. But the props they gave to Ron Paul was VERY encouraging.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ok...so I guess Ron Paul wasn't on Lary King Live tonight. :dunnodude:

I know he recorded a interview with Larry King today.....I wonder when that will be aired. :confused:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
On the cover of Cannabis Culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That magazine cover could actually hurt him with the Republican base.....

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not the ones that read Cannabis magazines. :tiphat:

Oh of course, and I am guessing the conservative Republican base will not be reading Cannabis mags anyways so oh well. :e5dunno:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
rofl. that magazine cover is shit.

Ironslave im an aussie :(

But since australia generally does whatever america does :keke: I am following these threads with relative interest to see what happens for u guys.

It could be a bit different here now tho with our new leader... he did something without america already by signing onto kyoto...

The first time we did something without america for maybe 12 years ! :p :food-snacking:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rofl. that magazine cover is shit.

Ironslave im an aussie :(

But since australia generally does whatever america does :keke: I am following these threads with relative interest to see what happens for u guys.

It could be a bit different here now tho with our new leader... he did something without america already by signing onto kyoto...

The first time we did something without america for maybe 12 years ! :p :food-snacking:

what america does affects the entire world, no doubt.

You can't donate to the official campaign, but you can certainly donate to organized grassroots support. Here's a great cause, any donation would be amazing man :xyxthumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
good interview. "American Morning" is always fair to Ron.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QYXYnpM8OoU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QYXYnpM8OoU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow great interview on CNN below, really fair, and I like how they asked him questions like the earmarks and explaining what he believes rather than meet the press where he made him look hypocritical.

(big run on sentence :keke:)

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was watching this Australian program called Sunrise this morning and there was a segment about the presidential candidates and the Australian hosts were talking to some other dude in Iowa about the election process and who would be the most likely candidate to win from either the Democrates or the Republics, and the whole time i was watching it i couldnt help but think of this thread.
anyway it showed all these rejects like this black dude who wanted to be the first black president :uhoh2: , Hillary Clinton, Huckabee, and all these other rejects and i was like "wheres Ron Paul? he shits on these other dudes and one of them is a self confessed mormon fanatic! where's the credibility in that"
i this is my first political experience where i know for certain the ground i stood on and where i was comming from based on what i read here, at other forums and websites, and other people. its clear that the jewish controlled media does not want America to know that it has hope with Ron Paul.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I misunderstood something that I saw.. but didnt hear.. sorry :tear:
Forgive me Flex and Tech :disgust:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
What in the bloody hell are you talking about.
he saw poll numbers and thought they were the results.

which is understandable, considering all the news outlets are throwing around new poll numbers like a hot potato.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he saw poll numbers and thought they were the results.

which is understandable, considering all the news outlets are throwing around new poll numbers like a hot potato.
They love their propaganda. It's their way of saying "this is how your supposed to vote."

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't figure out why all these newscasters are saying "watch out for Ron Paul because his supporters don't have landlines." Since Ron Paul has entered the race they've been giving him a hard time about the polls, now in the last two days all we hear is Ron's numbers arn't accurate.

:gtfoslap:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I can't figure out why all these newscasters are saying "watch out for Ron Paul because his supporters don't have landlines." Since Ron Paul has entered the race they've been giving him a hard time about the polls, now in the last two days all we hear is Ron's numbers arn't accurate.

:gtfoslap:
it sounds like they're trying to cover their asses.

Last 10 months: Ron Paul stands no chance at all.

Last 10 minutes: Ron Paul will probably shock the world.

it's just so when the numbers come in tomorrow, they can act like they knew it all along.